Jade Goody

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Last edited:
RIP Jade, my thoughts are with her family :hug:

It's very sad, I feel for her kids.

i was so sad when i read it this moring , i knew it was gonna happen but it really made my stomach lurch , bless her
i feel so sad for her little boys and her family xxx

it said in the paper yesterday she was trying to hold on for Mothers Day, so she did, bless her.

I'm sitting here in tears.. she died on Mother's day, so so sad
R.I.P.

I didn't see or know much of her, as I didn't follow Big Brother. I do remember the controversy she caused later with the Shipla Shetty fiasco, though. I have just read a synopsis of her life and she really did manage to make 'Something out of nothing' and a very poor start in life.

Who could fail to be moved by such a young person having their life cut so cruelly short? She has been much criticised by some for 'Cashing in' on her misfortune in her final months, but she had a last opportunity and she took it. She has left whatever she could to secure a future for her two little boys. She couldn't stay, no matter how hard she tried, so she gave in the only way she knew how.

I've got a real lump in my throat. RIP :hug:

i was so sad when i read it this moring , i knew it was gonna happen but it really made my stomach lurch , bless her
i feel so sad for her little boys and her family xxx
I feel the same :cry: RIP Jade :hug:

:cry: RIP Jade.

You hung on like my mum did, just to see what you would get for Mothers Day.

My thoughts go out to her family.

:cry:RIP Jade
My thoughts go out to your family:hug:
xx

God Bless Jade.
Poor little boys did not get Mother's day with her.
She tried so hard to make this day with them.
Thoughts are with her family.
x x x :hug: :hug: x x x

R.I.P. Jade..!!

Thinking of your family at this very sad time..:cry:

xxxx

RIP Jade. I feel so sorry for her family and manily her boys to lose their mummy on mothers day. I just wouldnt cope if i lost my mum at all especially on mothers day.

I do hope that her boys live a happy and successful life xxx

RIP Jade

I have honestly never been upset by the death of anyone in the public eye but Jades battle really got to me, its so sad

xxxx

Life is so cruel!! What a shame she couldn't hold on for mothers day!
At least she is a peace now and no longer suffering.
I hope the press leave her boys alone........xxx RIP Jade xxx

RIP Jade
Thinking of your family at this sad time.

She came from nothing, and took life by the horns and lived it. She has left her boy's with some amazing memories to look back on, and the knowledge that everything she did was for them.
R.I.P Jade..xxx

i feel for her family as its mothers day its such a shame a young life has been taken away and on a special day also

R.I.P jade

Its so sad, God Bless Jade, and her family. R.I.P.

Its a day thats always going to be more than just mothers day to her boys for the rest of their lives, its going to be their mummy's day.

R.I.P to the new Angel in the sky xxx

Latest posts

Back