January is over

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani04

Reaction score
Whos happy to see the end of janurary?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

me, myself and I!
Phew - what a relief!

Me!!! I hope things start picking up now, January was dire, I had one client this week. Smh

Me too!! I had a steady Jan but still no where needed to be but first Jan in business so next year i will be better prepared :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I just don't like January or February either come to that! I have had a steady flow of business but am really looming forward to March! ;)

Me! January has been utterly rubbish!

Yey!!! Its over, the Saturday with the snow was my best other than yesterday, really is showing payday has been now x

Work wise its been an odd month with one werk being dead to the next really busy.

Home wise its been a nightmare month so glad to see the back of it!
Xx

Sent from my GT-I8150 using SalonGeek

I am as I start being self employed next week & looking forward to the challenge.

I am as I start being self employed next week & looking forward to the challenge.

Great time to start though as everyone has held off after Christmas and need things doing xoxo

Great time to start though as everyone has held off after Christmas and need things doing xoxo

Thanks yea hopefully it will take off

Praise the lord!;)

I may have said this before but it bears repeating!
After my first year in business January had been quite slow and I flapped a bit about it. I decided I could do with the sorry so I started to put away £50 a week to cover me if there was a slow time. I still do it 5 years later!
It can be whatever amount you choose, but it's a wonderfully comforting safety net.
I just set up a recurring transfer from the main account into a savings account. Dead easy!

January hasn't been too bad for me! Although I am glad to see the back of the horrible weather (fingers crossed) snow days are fun but defiantly no good for business. It certainly makes people moody & down in the dumps!! Here's to fun Feb :)

I was a bit quiet mid month but this week mad busy so the month ended with a bang!
Vicki x

on a personal level i'm glad to see the back of january, we've had 2 deaths in the family since the start of january, one that was expected and the other completely out of the blue.onwards and upwards from now on, looking forward to the rest of the year with hope and anticipation xxx

January has been my busiest month so far - altho I only started in the summer and have slowly been adding/doing more training. I added nails just before Christmas so perhaps that's why January has been my busiest so far! I just hope it continues...bit scared! x

I'm taking back my being glad jan is over as my feb did not start well yesterday, shops been busy so that is fine, but having to men come in ask random questions whilst the one swiped my phone was not a good start to feb on a personal side... So I'm taking it back lol, I am happy January passed as normal and don't want anymore bad luck this year, this was the 3rd bad thing since new year 4th counting being ill, so currently something is happening once a week just now lol.

I am, although its been better than last year :)

Whoohoo so glad January is over :))

Had a sad start to the year so after a short hiatus I've postponed the start of 2013 until February lol

Latest posts

Back