Joe90 back in hospital

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send her my best wishes.:hug:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery hun, lots of hugs. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Wishing you all the best joe90:hug::hug: Hope to geek with you online soon hunny:)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please send her my best wishes too and lots of :hug::hug: xxxx

Wishing you all the best honey, get well soon (but lay off the sausages for a while.):hug::hug::hug:

Hi Joe I do hope you are feeling better soon,
whats this about (sausages) ? ahem :hug: :hug: xx
get well soon lots of best wishes xxxx

Thinking of you Joe. Get better soon.
Alex
:hug::hug::hug:

I have had another text off Joe90, they are not letting her come home today as her blood results weren't right.

Will let you know when I hear more

Joan

Hope she feels loads better soon and can be back home in no time, please pass on my love and best wishes :hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug: GET WELL SOON :hug::hug::hug:

:hug::hug: get well soon sweetie, we're saving you some sprouts:hug::hug:

Get well soon mate xx

Hi Guys just a quick update. I have been allowed out of hospital today for a couple of hours as it is my daughter's 21st birthday today. So whilst her friend is round and she is engrossed in opening yet more prezzie I thought I would let you know how things are going.

I was admitted back into hospital on Wednesday morning with acute pancreatitis which the doctors thought was caused by a stone that had escaped during my original gall bladder removal. An enzyme called amylase secreted by the pancreas was at very high levels (should be around 50 and my level was 3,000). Bascially was given lots of intravenous fluids, morphine for pain and generally watching my fluid intake and output as pancreatitis can be quite dangerous and can affect your heart, lungs and other vital organs if severe enough.

Best get off now. Take care to you all and thanks for your good wishes!!

Oh you poor thing, get better soon and I hope your daughter has a very happy birthday. x

Oh you poor thing! Sending lots of love and best wishes for a speedy recovery.:hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back