just curious how old you geeks are...!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what's the average geeky age?

• under 20

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • in your 20's

Votes: 336 39.7%
  • in your 30's

Votes: 352 41.6%
  • in your 40's

Votes: 112 13.2%
  • in your 50's

Votes: 14 1.7%
  • over 60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm 39 and I can't sleep at this crazy hour of the night so have just got up for remedy of a ciggie and a coffee!

I am 23 and just getting started lol !!!!

I will be 37 in about 6 and 1/2 hours. But I still feel like i am 21!!!! AAAAAAaaagggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Pmsl.
xxxxx:hug: :green:

sam chaney said:
Hi,

I am 45, 46 in May. Have two grown up sons (21 and 19) and had a daughter at 38, who is now 7.

Life began at 40 for me.

Was married ata 23 to my boys father, divorced at 30. Then spent 9 years with the father of my little girl, but that didn't work out.

Am now with a gorgeous dutch guy and am planning to marry again, never thought I would be saying that.

Have been doing nails since my daughter was a few weeks and I have never looked back. Everything happens for a reason is my motto.

Sam Chaney
Nothing But Nails

here here!! I agree everything happens for a reason!
xx:hug:

:irked: oomph 41 :lol: nearly qualified in the 30s range:rolleyes:

ooh the 20's are not that far behind the 30's

I'm 24 :)

I was 37 last week, my sons are 18 & 19, old enough to look after themselves so this is now MY time to persue something i love doing, started in the nail & beauty lark when i was 36...still class my self as a newbie and have a looooong way to go yet! :hug:

Just scraping in for the 20's

Mavis Cruet said:
At 7.18pm i'll be 32.

I actually prefer my thirties to my twenties. Since hitting my thirties I feel much more confident and happier in my self. :cool:

Happy Birthday :)

i've had 2 birthdays since this thread began, 37 now!!!!!!!
still feel younger though, it's all psychological, you're only as old as you feel :D

im 33 in just over a week, still dont know wether im too old now to make it
as a nail tech should have started years ago x

jules x

i am 40 next sunday:eek:

I just turned 40 but I feel like Iám still 33 !!! I try not to worry too much about my age, I´d rather keep feeling and looking young lol :green:

I'm 21 in July!

kateyork1 - is that your pic in your profile - there is no way you look you age - what is your secret?

I guess we will need to do a new one of these sooner or later... I am 2 yrs older than when I last posted on this thread!!:cry: :cry: :cry: but actually, if we are going on 'as old as the man you feel'... than I am youngert than when I last posted on this thread :)

bobbie said:
kateyork1 - is that your pic in your profile - there is no way you look you age - what is your secret?
Her avatar is her daughter:)

Well most of you are babies as far as my age is concerned....I do know of one geek on here that is just older than me!! Age is just a date on your birth certificate.....but what date mine is remains a secret....after all you shouldnt ask a lady (well I can pretend!!) her age!!!:eek:

Turned 35 in april :cry: :cry:

but I tell everyone "29 and holdling" LOL

I didnt' discover my love of nails late (I decided I loved them when I was 15 and started wearing enhancements to stop biting nails) BUT started my career late LOL

Latest posts

Back