just curious how old you geeks are...!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what's the average geeky age?

• under 20

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • in your 20's

Votes: 336 39.7%
  • in your 30's

Votes: 352 41.6%
  • in your 40's

Votes: 112 13.2%
  • in your 50's

Votes: 14 1.7%
  • over 60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I graduated High School in 1991

I took a year off until I decided that I wanted to go to Beauty School

I got my license and I've been doing nails since 1993 ! Looooong time !

luckybird21 said:
i was 22 last sunday. although feel older as i have a 2 year old son, a mortgage, married may 2003, and looking to buy my second house, whereas most of my old school mates (lookin on friends reunited) are only just finishing uni and getting there first job! I went to college and di business gnvq ad and history a level, I've been a trainee accountant, bar manager and gym instructor, and now im a mobile nail tech, and accounts manager for my mums business. looking at all of that you would think i was oder!

seems that most geeks are in their 30's tho. thats probley why there is so much good advice floating around this site!

Hi!
I'm 27 with an 8month old! Somedays i feel 17, other days 70!

Hi i'm 22 but i'll be 23 on 8th Sept!!!! So still a baba really they say your only as old as you feel or the man your feeling but like some of you my husbands a little older he's 28 (5yrs older than me)!! So i think i'm keeping him young lol!! Plus with 2 small boys aged nearly 4yrs and 1yr, sometimes i feel about 90 lol!! But hey thats life as long as you make each passing year worth while then at least you can look back and think well at least i've achieved things!!!

Leah82:)

Just about in my 20s so I thought I would get it in now...

Will be 30 on 28th Aug....boo hoo

I'm still a baby at 21 - 22 on 19th September.

inspirations said:
Just about in my 20s so I thought I would get it in now...

Will be 30 on 28th Aug....boo hoo

Same birthday as my little boy who will be 4.

Trilite Girl said:
Same birthday as my little boy who will be 4.
Virgo then!! Perfectionist (tortured by trying to get everything to be right)

Oh to be 4 again!!

Fingertips ND said:
I'm still a baby at 21 - 22 on 19th September.
Same birthday as my dad!!

Bet you needed to know that!! ...lol

LOL

It's also the same as Twiggy and Jarvis Cocker

lol...well now I feel better!! Tee hee

i'm 19 - 20 in march!

xx

i,m a happy go lucky 32.. 33 in a couple of weeks..PPAAARRRRTTTTYYYY ohh baby ohhh baby... oops sorry:o

I am 21 nearly 22 (well in March!)

Im 30 and just as nosey!

I'm 47 on December 7th and still rockin'.

Hi,

I am 45, 46 in May. Have two grown up sons (21 and 19) and had a daughter at 38, who is now 7.

Life began at 40 for me.

Was married ata 23 to my boys father, divorced at 30. Then spent 9 years with the father of my little girl, but that didn't work out.

Am now with a gorgeous dutch guy and am planning to marry again, never thought I would be saying that.

Have been doing nails since my daughter was a few weeks and I have never looked back. Everything happens for a reason is my motto.

Sam Chaney
Nothing But Nails

Hi im 41 with no kids and i feel like im still in my 30s quote=Tickled Pink!]sometimes i feel very old and am just curious how old my fellow geeks are! Don't think i'm being rude - merely curious :D
also want to use my premium geek status poll now that i can![/quote]

I'm 26 and just warming up!

Latest posts

Back