just had to share this with everyone...........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations and yes get lots of rest loads and loads you will need lots of energy when little one arrives

Congratulations!

I wonder what it will be? Do you want a Baby Boy or a Baby Girl?

I'm sure you will be happy no matter which! Be careful of the fumes if you are doing acrylic! Get yourself some masks, and teach Steve how to do Spa Pedicures so that he can look after you!

You're only Pregnant for 9 months so milk it whilst you can! :D

Take lots of care of yourself! And if ever you should need a baby sitter in Leeds then let me know!

Beautiful Nails

Well I would love a little grandson now..........
Fayes brother Gary has a lovely littlegirl called Jade 2 1/2 now............
So a little Cameron if possible, but should it be a little Emily we would be pleased too.

Well that my thoughts and I am just the grandma..........lol

love Ruth xxxx

:D Look at you choosing names! :D

Ruth you are as bad as my Mum! :D She reckons that when me or my Sister have children that we can have them, then she will take them shopping and choose their clothes etc!

I told her

1) I'm not having Children for a very very long time yet!
2) When I do they will be mine to dress because she already had that fun with me and my Sister!
and
3) I am happy for her to buy clothes I can't afford and take the child on a weekend! :D :D

I bet you're so happy Grandma Ruth! I am really pleased for you all! :D

well i am happy with a boy or a girl as long as he/she is healthy...... and hey watch out samuel as he (if its a boy) would be a kick a*** nail tech like you :D ...... even if its a girl she will be a kick a*** nail tech like her mum and grandma :D :D ........

oh i cant wait neither can steves mum and sister heather we was round there tonight and she cant wait to go baby shopping (clothes that is)

well thats all for now thanks for all the messages i have got some truly fab friends on here............. love ya all.............

love pipi xxxxxxxxx

PLEASE don't take my late reply as not being interested and excited for you. Couldn't get on a machine all day (even tho there are 40 in the building) and have been out all evening.

SO let me now add my congratulations and fondest love, to everyone elses best wishes. I am very happy for you and excited for the future. I send all my love to you and Steve ... exciting times ahead for you and your mum too. XXX

thanks gigi............... i would have waited for any amount of time i know that deep down you are happy for me and just think you have another grandchild to play with when we see each other (well i do call you my mum too) i cant wait till the baby is here so i can show him/her of to the world........
steve is thrilled about it now and heard some good news from steves sister tonight.. as she works for the local council she is trying her hardest to get me moved to a bigger place as i have only got a small one bedroom flat that me and steve struggle to cope with so lets hope its sooner rather then later .....................

cant wait to see you again ........

love pipi xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Gigi, we knew you would wish us well, no words needed here honey...I could feel the vibes..!!!!!!............
But the ones you wrote are appreciated and know come from the heart, yep aint it fab grandbaby 2 on it's way......................
When my Gary had his little Jade we where so ecxited, but this one is my baby girls first, so this one is somehow so different i a crying emotiona sort of way......never the less I love little Jade to peaces, but this will be so much fun.........mother and daughter thingy you understand............
We share so much inlife, our jokes, our sense of humour our passionfor our profession and now a baby too......... Does life get any better.......????

Am I thrilled....has the pope got a balcony as Samantha would say!!!!!!!

And thanks to all of you that have wished my baby girl all the best and l am so proud to be here , and we can all enjoy these happy news together.........happy family and aint it a big one ................
love Ruth xxxxxxx

just read the news it is fantastic, you will love it ,i still look at my old scan photos ,i am sure you wil love being pregnant, its fab news just take it easy its a good excuse!!! love from dee

CONGRATULATIONS! :D That is great news! You must take care of you and bump, and enjoy every minute. Time flies so fast. I cant belive my eldest is nearly 9. I was a young mum to, had Charlie at 21, Jake at 24 and Ben at 28. I love em all to bits and the best thing is when they call ya "mum" for the first time. It is hard being a working mum, but K-Sa-Ra is my biggest baby of all! Congrats once again. xx :D

Congratulations Faye! all the best for the future.

Cutie.

Hi Faye
what wonderful news
CONGRATS to you and your family,
i bet your mum is over the moon
you will have to keep us all informed
once again congrats and good luck
you will love being a mum!
best wishes
lisa :flower:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
it's jema not liza be4 u get confused!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

congratulations faye!
I bet you are so happy?
Look after yourself fellow geek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

OK, OK, so like, i know im really behind on all these posts, but......

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(sorry, did i say that a bit loud??)

congrats to nanna ruthie as well. my sisters pregnant too, so i hope its not contagious, or mine will be an immaculate conception! (seeing as i cant find a man worthwhile bearing children for!!!!!)

Look after yourself babes, and keep beating your ma at those fastest nail comps!!! (kidding ruthie, honest!!)

{{{{{{ BIG HUGGS }}}}}}

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hi faye my mum told me b4 but all i wanted 2 say was!:

CONRATULATIONS!

Big congratulations!!!

:squish: Must be something going around :squish:

Watch out ladies...... :ack: LOL

Enjoy every second of it....time will fly!

Hugs,
Patti

Congratulations and Best wishes Faye!! Hope you are feeling well :D
luv Sarah xx

Congratulations on the news of a new tiddly-geek. So pleased for you and all your family.

aww faye congratulations hun realy happy for you being a mum is just the best thing ever!! i just loved being pregnant its the best bit i think!!
only just picked up on this post so im realy late with my best wishes!!
congrats to nanny ruth too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D nickki jonesx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back