just thought id share my new pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonjovirock4eva

Reaction score
hi guys
i have spent all day making this it is my 1st attempt at anything 3D
just thought id share it with you all :hug:

STP60002.jpg

STP60003.jpg

well done soon your be making the whole bouquet
thg:)

Well done, if that's your first try god help the rest of us when you have been playing for a while :hug:

Wow. Makes my first attempt look very 'playschool':lol::lol: Keep it up.x

wow
im not posting my first attempt lol
tracy x

Well done chick :hug:

They are very adorable flowers BUT Don't kill me ... what are you going to do with them?? A whole day spent, you say, and how is it going to serve you in your business? who is going to wear it and who is gong to want it and who is going to pay for it??

What if you spent a whole day practising perfect nail design or perfect smile lines ... would you not benefit more from that ultimately?

The flowers are pretty .. lovely I'm sure ... I just wish new techs would spend more time doing beautiful perfect nails than beautiful flowers. :hug:

They are very adorable flowers BUT Don't kill me ... what are you going to do with them?? A whole day spent, you say, and how is it going to serve you in your business? who is going to wear it and who is gong to want it and who is going to pay for it??

What if you spent a whole day practising perfect nail design or perfect smile lines ... would you not benefit more from that ultimately?

The flowers are pretty .. lovely I'm sure ... I just wish new techs would spend more time doing beautiful perfect nails than beautiful flowers. :hug:

hi gigi
i apperciate your comment i'm waiting on new nail trainer nails i spent the last few weeks practising my smiles and am running out of them very fast also i really just wanted a change lol :lol:
i have really become much more confident with my brush control and product ratio after today
i'm still saving for my course at the moment and dont really have anyone i can be practising on on a regular basis
as soon as my new trainer nails come im back to practicing perfect nails xx
i promise xxx :hug:

wow it's really nice ! mmm bit heavy for my pinky though lol!! (just kidding):lol:

I often play making 3d things with my products,
I also often practice my technique too,
For me personally, I find making things theraputic...Its a hobby and stops me getting bored..but yet I am still practicing my l+p skills.
Ratio , Product timing etc etc...

I am always doing something along the creative lines...I also enjoy calligraphy and glass engraving ...
Nothing that will ever be of use to anyone other that occupying me lol...

All of my clients are impressed with my display of 3d work...
I have NEVER applied anymore than embossed or encased flowers and ladybirds to a clients nails,
I did have one request to make an ethnic baby the other week though lol,
Although I have a feeling they don't think I will be charging for it...which of course I will,
So they may then change their minds :green:

I think as long as you do put all your efforts into your normal technique application,
then use 3d work as a bit of entertainment then Go for it....don't take it too seriously and have fun with it xxxxxxxx
:hug:

For me personally, I find making things theraputic...Its a hobby and stops me getting bored..but yet I am still practicing my l+p skills.
Ratio , Product timing etc etc...

me too i love making things x i did cross stitch for years but stopped when i started nails!

thank you for all your very encouraging replies xxxx :hug:

Latest posts

Back