Just want to share my good news.......!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huge Congratulations...aw you got a little baby in ya belly!!

CONGRATULATIONS that is wonderful news.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

celebrate good times come on! lets celebrate!!!!!!!!! fab news well done!!!

michelle g said:
congratulations! ginger biscuits are ment to be good for morning sickness.
And when you get to the end...drink raspberry leaf tea it stimulates the uterus and can help with labour....worked for me, I did 2cm an hour!!! Phew lets not go there! lol

Don't listen to any horror stories!!! and don't listen to too much advice...go with your instinct!! Mothers are usually right!!

Ain't morning sickness great ... its that little reasurance you need when you so long for a baby :)

Congratulations love and all the very best for an uneventful and blooming pregnancy :)

Oh wonderfull news indeed!

Congrats & best of luck.

Michelle77 said:
Hi all

I know I dont post on hear much and haven't been around for a while but thats coz I wasn't too well and ended up in hospital for a bit BUT I'm feeling 100% (well almost) and I'm really pleased to say I'm 9 weeks pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm over the moon coz we had IVF and it has worked 1st time, unfortunately I suffered hyperstimulation and the swelling has only just started to go down, I developed a 14cm cyst on my ovary so things were abit unsure for a couple of weeks but now I can't stop smiling!!!!!!!! :D

I'm suffering with morning sickness and very tired most of time but enjoying every minute lol!. We had our 1st scan last week and saw the heartbeat which was really good and strong.

My due date is 12th April.

Anyway just wanted to share my news!!!!!

Mich

Hi Michelle
Fantastic news, just wanted to say how happy I am for you both :hug:

Love to the 3 of you
KxXx

Congratulations Michelle.

Make sure you take it easy, at least till you are past 12 weeks. Then enjoy it all the way!!!

Michelle xx

That's fantastic news - it really made me smile. All the best XXXX

Lovely news, Congratulations and keep well xxxx

Awww thats my mum's birthday!!! Congratulations to you Both you must be over the moon!

Congratulations Michelle, thats fantastic news for you.:D

Hey gang, were all having a new baby geek. How great.

Well done mum, get the old feet up and enjoy the whole baby experience.

Brilliant news Mich, congratulations!! I bet you face is aching with all that smiling!

Jinxx, we will be congratulating you soon as well :hug:

Congratulations...Relax and enjoy being pregnant it is the last peace and quiet that you get!:zzz:

Fran
xxx

Thanx for all your posts. Its made me smile even more!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I will keep you up-to-date with the progress of little 'geek'.

The ginger biscuits are going down a treat but still feeling abit rough! Also anything sweet is great.

I'm definitely resting and keeping my feet up at the mo and enjoying the peace. I've started abit of shopping and got a gorgeous little outfit (couldn't resist) and my mum has been out shopping, I think she is more excited than me (1st grandchild and probably the last!).

The only problem is I was going to work towards my Grand Masters but have had to put a stop to that at the mo :sad: . Maybe I'll find time after lol!

Mich

Thats fabulous news hunny!

Congratulations! xx

Congratulations!!!! Fab news hun!!

xxxx

That's wonderful news ... many, many congratulations !

congratulations hun! that is fab news!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back