Just want to share some exciting work I'm doing with lip fillers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would make an interesting before and after tho ;)

Your before and after shots look great. Never was interested in these procedures myself, intending to grow old gracefully lol, but now, well you have got me thinking which my hubby says is no good thing hee, hee ;)

Your before and after shots look great. Never was interested in these procedures myself, intending to grow old gracefully lol, but now, well you have got me thinking which my hubby says is no good thing hee, hee ;)

Ahh but you can grow old gracefully with subtle enhancements from Adam Williams Aesthetics!!! ...just hide the bank statement...I don't fancy a visit from angry husbands, however I reckon he'd be pleased with your results!!!

I always said I'd grow old gracefully, but when it comes to the point your too scared to look in the mirror then yeah Defo time for a few subtle procedures. I would hate to have the pillow lips or caught in a wind tunnel look, but it's good to know there are people out there who can give you that 'freshened up' look. :)

Hi i am realy new to this forum, i was under the impression you would need to be qualifed in the medical proffesion to do lip fillers, botox etc???

Hello geeks...

Did cheek filler training today and more lip filler training with " The Lip Doctor" and it was FAB!

Out of all my treatments now I'd say cheek fillers gives the MOST dramatic result! It's like a face lift! Seriously...

New pics on the FB page today!

Love the before and after pics, what a difference yet I would never know if i only saw the after pics (hope that make sense) in other words very natural.

Annie xx

Yes totally thank you!

The latest pic was from a client who wanted a lot of volume so I think hers were the largest ones I've done so far but still natural!

Latest posts

Back