katie price nails ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haylznailz

uniquelicious
Reaction score
Hi all

Not been around for a while but i can see the site is still at its best an now looking even snazzier....

As you all know what a huge fan of jordan i am, i just wondered if any of you know where i can find like a gallery of her nails, different nail patterns she had etc...

as i always watch the show her nails always look so nice, would love to see the nail art she has had done.

last weeks shows her nails look gorgeous she had like a pink with lilac nail art
but can never quite catch a close up

tried searching the web but nothing.

any ideas ?

cheers xx

Im not sure about a gallery of all her nails, but she does have some great designs! I love her alternative french's, I wonder who does her nails?

I Know Yeah They Always Look Nice

But When She On The Programme It Always Goes So Quick Onto The Next Bit They Dont Zoom In On Her Havin Her Nails Done Lol

You Should Me With The Sky Plus Remote I Keep Pausin It Lol
How Sad

She Had A Gorgeous Pink On The Other Week With Chunky Diamanties

Was Lovely X

I know she does a regular column in one of the magazines like Now or similar (sorry can't remember which one) so you could always try emailing them or writing to them.

I read this earlier today and fancied having a look myself. Never really watched her shows but really wanted to have a peek at her nails after reading this.

She has an official fan website and you can ask her questions on it but you have to be a member to do it. She charges £25.00 just to become a member!!!! Blimey... don't want to see that badly but will be watching her show next time. What is it and when's it on?

:
I read this earlier today and fancied having a look myself. Never really watched her shows but really wanted to have a peek at her nails after reading this.

She has an official fan website and you can ask her questions on it but you have to be a member to do it. She charges £25.00 just to become a member!!!! Blimey... don't want to see that badly but will be watching her show next time. What is it and when's it on?

katie & Peter ITV thursdays 9pm...:)...I watch it too although sometimes I can find them a bit too disgusting & rude! (and I'm no prude)..:green:....£25 to join fan club...bloody hell that's a bit much?.....:eek:

:
I watch it too although sometimes I can find them a bit too disgusting & rude! (and I'm no prude)..:green:

I feel like that too - all sex talk and stupid sniping at her husband. Not much substance to the marriage, IMO
I suppose she's getting paid enough for the programme to not care what the rest of us think, but I'd cringe if I were related to her.
Nice nails though !:rolleyes:

She just makes me yawn now! £25 doesn't surprise me!

Oh my god!!! When I read the title to this thread I had a horrible sinking feeling that she was starting her own line of nail stuff!!!!!!!!!

Can I just say thank goodness that isn't the case! :green:

Totally agree... !!

I have to admit to liking her perfume 'Stunning'...It is stunning..wimo...:)..I love the bottle and the pacakaging she alsways has nice pink packaging...as for her loungerie....I'm buggered if I can get anything to suit me!....so I gave up....:green:..I never used to like her but for some reason I started to watch the programme and got hooked....but like I say I dont see the need in all the rudeness that comes outta their mouths (bearing in mind it is on at prime time 9.00pm and not exactly meant for adult only):eek:...but There is something I do like about her (maybe its because she likes pink & bling...like me.....:green:)...oh and Peter is still quite handsome...:lol:

I have to say I'm a fan of her underware as it is the only bras I can find that fit me properly!

Latest posts

Back