Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D Hilarious!! I thought mine were massive!

I sorted it through using photobucket as an image hosting site and resize them through that and copy and paste the img link.

The attachment link on here should be below the box that you post in.
Thanks so much! Under the box that I post in I see a place I can enter text to send a trackback (maybe this?) and a place where I can choose icons.

Hi,

I have noticed that a few of you use the Barry M polishes for stamping with, I used the Konad Gold last night and you can't see it, it is really wishy washy. Which particular Gold & Silver Barry M Polish do you use? as I notice there are several on the web site.

I would be most grateful as I have a client later this week who wants some stamping. Thanks :D x

Thanks so much! Under the box that I post in I see a place I can enter text to send a trackback (maybe this?) and a place where I can choose icons.

You should have a box that says additional options. Then within that, a button that you select saying 'manage attachments' this then opens a window for you to upload an image from your pc. Ah, that's if you use a pc for browsing? Not sure what it would be for a mobile.

Your images are normally a perfect size though?!

Hi,

I have noticed that a few of you use the Barry M polishes for stamping with, I used the Konad Gold last night and you can't see it, it is really wishy washy. Which particular Gold & Silver Barry M Polish do you use? as I notice there are several on the web site.

I would be most grateful as I have a client later this week who wants some stamping. Thanks :D x

I use the foil effects gold (320) and silver (319) from Barry M. They show up beautifully!

This is gold on Shellac Blackpool. Hth xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340189809.121766.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340189809.121766.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 511
I use the foil effects gold (320) and silver (319) from Barry M. They show up beautifully!

This is gold on Shellac Blackpool. Hth xx

They look great thanks, I will order some now :D x

Opi pink Friday with leopard print konad and diamond ring finger.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340370969.715810.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340370969.715810.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 411
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340371007.308332.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340371007.308332.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 440
Starting my konad displays. Going to Blutac the discs to the middle :) cx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340989546.986767.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340989546.986767.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 419
Hi,

Konad Light bronze is good metallics.JPG

Light Bronze
Grey Pearl
Gold
Silver

I've had A Konad stamping set since December and was really disappointed with it, due to not picking up all the patterns. However, I came across this thread and tried buffing my stampers and 'HEY PRESTO!' - it's now brilliant haha. Here is my first attempt pic of some Cath Kidston design nails on myself, colour is Go Girl Gelish and I've used konad plate M54 and a bit of freehand hi-lighting. I'm really pleased with them :)

Michelle xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341156547.913619.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341156547.913619.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 388
I've had Konad for a couple of months..with some practice it ha become easier to do. At first I couldn't get the design on the stamp then I think I took too long to get it onto my nail and it just dried. Anyway, this is my latest design with Konad plate m36 and Swarovski crystals :biggrin: Love Konad :Love:

Attachments

• konad.jpg
    konad.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 617
Did these on a friend the other day. With gelish

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341181611.602463.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341181611.602463.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 406
What are the most popular Konad plates? I have got M57 and M12 which came in a little set. I also have all of the bundle monster plates from the 2 sets on amazon. I want to add to my Konad collection but Im not sure what plates to go for. Thanks xx

Last nights and today's nails. Finally got hold if the opi Minnie mouse collection and wanted to try them out :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341324146.436452.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341324146.436452.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 387
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341324169.332076.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341324169.332076.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 369
Does anyone have the new bundle monster plates yet? I'm so excited (sad I know)

I've done these on myself this morning.

China Glaze polish background in Below Deck, with silver effect Barry M for the printing.

Please excuse the very quick polishing!!

Konadsilverroses-1.jpg

Last nights and today's nails. Finally got hold if the opi Minnie mouse collection and wanted to try them out :)

Gorgeous! What did you use for the silver printing in the first pic? Is it kinda polish? Ta

Gorgeous! What did you use for the silver printing in the first pic? Is it kinda polish? Ta

Thanks :) it's Barry M foil effects nail polish. They are really good for stamping x

Latest posts

Back