Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you very much. On all four i used the cheeky plates. Not sure which letter (i bought the pack of 3) will have a look when i get back home

both from plate e

Playing with my new set on my mum and colour pops :)

561395f3-91a0-0b02.jpg

561395f3-91ae-4f94.jpg

Any tips on getting the smaller designs in the same place on each nail?I'm really struggling

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Does anyone know what the kaynig bundle plates are like from amazon? Xx

Sent from my LT26i using SalonGeek

Does anyone know what the kaynig bundle plates are like from amazon? Xx

Sent from my LT26i using SalonGeek

I personally haven't, nor have I heard of them. But Have you checked the reviews on amazon if there are any for them? Xx

Any tips on getting the smaller designs in the same place on each nail?I'm really struggling

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

If you get the double ended stamper and use the smaller green end it is easier. Otherwise just blood, sweat and tears :hug:

I tried one of my Rimmel 60 secs nail polishes last night, worked really well. And the Black Barry M although it worked it came out a greyish colour

Love this thread and thanks all for sharing. I can't wait to share mine after receiving my goodies in a week.

I have a brand new konad stamp and scraper set if anyone wants it? Konad sent me the single ended one instead of the double ended and when I contacted them they posted me out the double ended one free of charge so I have the single ended one to spare. I don't want anything for it so let me know if you would like it :)

I have a brand new konad stamp and scraper set if anyone wants it? Konad sent me the single ended one instead of the double ended and when I contacted them they posted me out the double ended one free of charge so I have the single ended one to spare. I don't want anything for it so let me know if you would like it :)

PMd u xxx

Ok, so my set B arrived & today I finally got chance to play :biggrin:. I have been ill, so just did this at home over my week old shellac.

I think I'm hooked already ( already trawling the net for more plates :wink2: )

no where near perfect I know, but I still love it :Love:

Attachments

• konad.jpg
    konad.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 437
Last edited:
Nails I have done today.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346250706.895385.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346250706.895385.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 418
I am considering getting konad to use with shellac what would be best to buy a certain kit or individual items? If individual items what do I need?

Ok, so my set B arrived & today I finally got chance to play :biggrin:. I have been ill, so just did this at home over my week old shellac.

I think I'm hooked already ( already trawling the net for more plates :wink2: )

no where near perfect I know, but I still love it :Love:
Which gold polish did u use to stamp with cath ? X

Which gold polish did u use to stamp with cath ? X

Hi I used the Barry M silver foil polish, I alos have the gold. I did these using the gold today.

Attachments

• konad naila art.jpg
    konad naila art.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 420
I know its probably on here somewhere but it doesnt allow me to search the individual thread on my phone

So could someone sum up the best types of polishes to use for stamping?

It doesn't necessarily have to be names just best consistency etc to look for

Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Back