''Lady'' piercings...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly6410

Reaction score
hey geeks!!!

i won't get into much detail as i'm sure we all know what a down below ''lady'' piercing is, but i just wondered how much you should expect to pay? the only place i can find in my area that does it is £20? i was expecting to pay well over that so i'm abit wary. has anyone had it done? did it hurt? how much did you pay?

I'm sat here wincing at the idea of any piercing in that area lol
ive got my belly button pierced think thats about as far as ill stretch too lol but that's because I'm such a 'fanny' haha x x

hey geeks!!!

i won't get into much detail as i'm sure we all know what a down below ''lady'' piercing is, but i just wondered how much you should expect to pay? the only place i can find in my area that does it is £20? i was expecting to pay well over that so i'm abit wary. has anyone had it done? did it hurt? how much did you pay?

It hurts. It can cost from 30 to 70 x I think it depends where u r cx

I'm sat here wincing at the idea of any piercing in that area lol
ive got my belly button pierced think thats about as far as ill stretch too lol but that's because I'm such a 'fanny' haha x x

haha everytime i think of it my eyes screw up but i've wanted it done for agggeeessss!!!! i had my belly button pierced when i was 16 but it lasted a year and i caught it on the disguisting blanket we had to use in college for wrapping clients up and it ripped out! now that hurt!

It hurts. It can cost from 30 to 70 x I think it depends where u r cx

hmmm thinking i should stay clear then, my areas really expensive for treatments and £20 sounds abit ridiculous when you say £30-70.

haha everytime i think of it my eyes screw up but i've wanted it done for agggeeessss!!!! i had my belly button pierced when i was 16 but it lasted a year and i caught it on the disguisting blanket we had to use in college for wrapping clients up and it ripped out! now that hurt!

hmmm thinking i should stay clear then, my areas really expensive for treatments and £20 sounds abit ridiculous when you say £30-70.

I'd steer clear entirely if you want my honest opinion hun xx

There is more than one area they will pierce so the price will depend on which part your going for.

The hood is not a dangerous place to do so is quite cheap (I paid about £25 to get mine done 12 years ago) but the main area you would prob instantly think of is a LOT more expensive (I was quoted £55 but had to go to London to get it done 12 years ago) and there are not many places that will actually do it because of the associated risks of loosing feeling - and todays claim for anything culture).

It did hurt but was comparable to having an injection your not expecting, by the time you say OW it's nearly done and the pain is gone.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk in more detail.

There is more than one area they will pierce so the price will depend on which part your going for.

The hood is not a dangerous place to do so is quite cheap (I paid about £25 to get mine done 12 years ago) but the main area you would prob instantly think of is a LOT more expensive (I was quoted £55 but had to go to London to get it done 12 years ago) and there are not many places that will actually do it because of the associated risks of loosing feeling - and todays claim for anything culture).

It did hurt but was comparable to having an injection your not expecting, by the time you say OW it's nearly done and the pain is gone.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk in more detail.

thank you for your reply, shes put £20 each for about 5 different piercings ''down there'' so i'm not too sure. i've wanted it done for a while and one of my clients has just had it done but i didn't really want to launch aload of questions at my client about it and didnt want to let on i wanted it done :lol:

If your unsure of where the area is it makes it harder to choose. Did she just have a list of prices or a list with explanations so you could understand exactly where it would be.

FEMALE GENITAL PIERCING
Horizontal or Vertical Clitoral Hood £20.00
Inner or Outer Labia £20.00
Fourchette £20.00
Christina £20.00

I've had the first one done (vertical).

I just checked the price for the shop I used (as they are still going lol) and they charge between £30 & £35.

They are a very good place know for it's peircings, that lot of people go to.

I had mine done, well two actually a few years ago and paid £40.00 each one and no they didn't hurt at all. Can be a bit addictive though...hmm I fancy another lol.

You ladies are so brave!!!

After giving birth a piercing is nothing lol.

I'm sat here crossed legged. Owch!

And I've given birth! Lol.

I used to have 3!!!
My boyfriend at the time warmed as a piercer so mine were all free!!!
He charged about £20 for lady ones!! But this was 11 yrs ago x

i'm going abit light headed at the thought of it, but i want it done so badly! they look amazing!

i'm going abit light headed at the thought of it, but i want it done so badly! they look amazing!

I haven't seen many fans, never mind pierced ones! Lol.

I have a VCH think it cost me £30 but I went to a place I have been a few times so knew they were good. Maybe you could try to find some recommendations before you go ahead.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back