Lash tint & facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
hi i have a client that wants to book in for a lash tint and facial together ive suggested for it 2 be done on a seperate appointment as eyes may be senstive to products after what does everyone else do?
i could do it after the facial but then it would be a pain cos of the grease of creams which can act as a barrier abit like wehen they want a b/s with a facial too?
thankyou in advance

I would do the tint first. If you do it afterwards, yes you're right, you'll be putting petroleum jelly on the skin which would be a shame, but also, if the client expereinces any stinging it will spoil their relaxed state.

i always do the eyelash tint first never had any complaints yet :)

Tint then facial

You shouldn't have any problems xx

ok then i thought that products wont be allowed on the area incase its sensitive after tinting cos some clients eyes water quite alot but if you say its safe to it that way then ill give it a try, cos it saves time if they can have them together

I would always tint when the masque is on, during the facial. Doesn't take you any extra time then, and while the tint is taking you can peform your hand/arm massage or whatever you like to do. Remove the tint after the required time, and then remove the masque and continue your facial as usual. If you don't like this idea (eg, takes you too long to tint, or the masque only needs 5 mins, or your client goes to sleep during the facial etc), then I would do the tint first. :hug:

I would always tint when the masque is on, during the facial. Doesn't take you any extra time then, and while the tint is taking you can peform your hand/arm massage or whatever you like to do. Remove the tint after the required time, and then remove the masque and continue your facial as usual. If you don't like this idea (eg, takes you too long to tint, or the masque only needs 5 mins, or your client goes to sleep during the facial etc), then I would do the tint first. :hug:

I tend to do the tint while the masque is on too :hug:

ill be waxing her eyebrows after too so your relaxed state doesnt last for long so you suggest lash tint, facial, eyebrow shape in that order?

I would most definately wax her eyebrows first then do the tint during the mask

Yep i would defo do the brow shape last as iv always been taught if you do it the other way round the follicles on the brows are already open and you would then be encouraging the products into them which is never good !! hth:green: xxx

I would normally do the facial, eyebrow wax and the eyelash tint. i would def not wax her eyebrows first as when your doing the facial the products could go into the open follicles and cause an infection or something xxx

Hi
I have done these 3 treatments together many times and always do;
Facial first
followed by eyelash tint while mask on
Then eyebrow wax at the end after facial.
Hth
Emma x:hug:x

Latest posts

Back