Latest Custom Blend On Nail Biter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delisnails

Reaction score
Hi

When one of my clients booked in a friend to have her nails done for her wedding, I was not able to inspect the nails beforehand I was just told that she used to bite her nails but she had stopped.

Was quite nervous before she arrived so when she turned up I checked them out and due to two being very short decided to tip and do a custom blend and wondered what you all thought of them.

She by the way was over the moon and could not believe they were her own nails.

Attachments

• nail biter before.JPG
    nail biter before.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 260
  • nail biter after.JPG
    nail biter after.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 239
No wonder she was over the moon...you have done a lovely job here.
Can I ask what your CCB was?

Its the best one I have done, I cant really remember what I did, stupid I know I should of written it down, but I think its four parts flawless to one part white with some melting pot and terracotta thrown in.

Hope that helps

No probs.....I hope you have some left for the rebalance lol!!!..Because she will definitely be back!

You don't need to ask us if you did a good job! They are a great transformation. Well done.

Would be interested too to hear what mix you used.

Thanks

no wonder she was over the moon, i think they look great.

Beautiful .. well done Adele.. you have certainly got the hang of this custom blending now by the looks of thoes lovely nails.

Like Izzie said.. she will be back for rebalance.. you will have to start to remember to write down your mixes lol!!

wow what a difference, no wonder she was chuffed, well done xx:hug: xx

wow im sure your client is pleased with those!! they look fab xx

how on earth do you get the finish so smooth ,when i did cb i had lines where i had overlapped the product,i tried really hard not to do this,but it just didnt work ?
they are bloomin lovely hun x

This is a set of nails you can really be proud of.

They look so perfect!

dont know really, I dont think about how I was trained with the three beads, I just overlap and take the third bead right up the nail, if that makes sense, as this puts the final layer over zones 2 and 3 so you get an even finish.

You hqave out-done yourself Adele. Well done xx

well done, a set to be proud of...

I havent done the custom blend training, but will need to, everytime I have tried (and its a lot!! thankfully on myself) they are a mess, either colour, or patchy etc....

These are beautiful. Lovely shape and balance.

Good workx

What a transformation they are lovely

they look good, shes not exactly a nail biter though (she's only missing a free edge on one nail) nonetheless a nice transformation

they look lovely not suprised she was pleased:)

nailzoo said:
they look good, shes not exactly a nail biter though (she's only missing a free edge on one nail) nonetheless a nice transformation

I know, I did say that she was an ex nail biter that had tried to grow them but there were two that were broken.

As for training, I have not done the training as it is in the master classes and I am not that far in my training yet, still trying to get my time under two hours!!!

Anyway thanks everyone for your lovely comments it always gives me a boost to carry on in this industry when you get lovely comments like this.

thanks again its much appreciated

Latest posts

Back