Learn from each other's mistakes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I've gone to get a foil, grabbed it and ran it past my clients ear as I put it in section...yeah foil cut bleeds like a Bitch! :/ whoops!

As a very insubordinate junior I was always chewing gum.... Till it fell out of my mouth while laughing and landed on a clients hair at the backwash....

As a very insubordinate junior I was always chewing gum.... Till it fell out of my mouth while laughing and landed on a clients hair at the backwash....

We had a junior who used to struggle to plan her comb..she used to put it down the front of her trousers..in her knickers!

What the perm?? Was mortified! BUT to say to someone who has never permed anything other then a dolls head "the products are by the sink" is never going to have a good outcome lol

Lmao!!

I bet the stylist was peeved!xx

And once I did a client hair she came far away so we didn't do skin test or any test anyway I did foils and all the foils got hot very hot and started to bleed not in the roots maybe 2 did go in the roots but nothing that she could see so the bleach started to bleed by the sides even that it was lucked and the foils got so hot the hair was done in 10 mins lol. Metallic salt I heard

I was shampooing a clients 2 week old sweat, dirt, smell filled horse hair once as a junior...had a heavy night on the green stuff the night before and the smell and colour of the water made me feel a bit weak...I chucked up in the basin next to her just as my boss walked past!

Lmao!!

I bet the stylist was peeved!xx

I think I taught him a valuable lesson ;) work smarter, not harder..if he had booked out enough time rather then squeezing clients in

I was shampooing a clients 2 week old sweat, dirt, smell filled horse hair once as a junior...had a heavy night on the green stuff the night before and the smell and colour of the water made me feel a bit weak...I chucked up in the basin next to her just as my boss walked past!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. That is honestly PRICELESS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. That is honestly PRICELESS

I was awful for being drunk or intoxicated on other things! Sometimes I wonder how I kept my job....but I was a top class junior!

Hahaha nawwwww. Young... Flattery will get you everywhere een though I am *cough* 28 *COUGH*

thats young to me, i'm an auld wifey compared to you lol.
i did slide right off a cutting stool once, i landed right onto the foot of the clients chair (i can assure you that a hard knock on the nunny hurts like hell),worse still the audible rip of my trousers could be heard across the classroom xxx

I was awful for being drunk or intoxicated on other things! Sometimes I wonder how I kept my job....but I was a top class junior!

I was the same! I may come across as a boring old mummy but back in the day I thought nothing of coming to work on an hours sleep. Grunting and chewing my gums or stinking of vodka :-/ hope my children don't turn out like me

i did slide right off a cutting stool once, i landed right onto the foot of the clients chair (i can assure you that a hard knock on the nunny hurts like hell),worse still the audible rip of my trousers could be heard across the classroom xxx

Oh I fell into my cutting chair the other week! I blame the PM super strong liquid treatment! Makes the floor like an ice rink

NUNNY HAHAHAHA. Loraine Kelly's fave word for her lady ;-)

I was the same! I may come across as a boring old mummy but back in the day I thought nothing of coming to work on an hours sleep. Grunting and chewing my gums or stinking of vodka :-/ hope my children don't turn out like me

I stopped going in hungover when I realised all I could offer was a very choppy layered cut... (Shakes)

Oh I fell into my cutting chair the other week! I blame the PM super strong liquid treatment! Makes the floor like an ice rink

That stuff brill but my god makes floors horribly slippy! My dog has gone skidding many a time!

Vodka shouldn't smell! :/

NUNNY HAHAHAHA. Loraine Kelly's fave word for her lady ;-)

Mine is my currant..after I misheard a different word for it when I was little ;)

Latest posts

Back