Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This happens to me too no matter what tan I use (usually Suntana but it happened with St Tropez, Xen Tan and OMG aswell). Think my skinnies may be too tight! x

That's good to hear, well not 'good' but at least it's not just Nouvatan! As I've only tried nouvatan and OMG, and it didn't happen with OMG I started worrying that I have found a negative with Nouvatan.

Having said that, I do have quite strong strap marks where my bra has rubbed the OMG solution off this week and don't get that with Nouvatan! So frustrating!!

The OMG has in general lasted better on me (I'm desperately trying to scrub it off as need another tan on Friday night), but my customers love Nouvatan so won't be swapping :) x

Heres my Sample testing of LATan 8 Gold.
I only used it my leg, sprayed with an airbrush in a patch so I could see the difference. I am VERY pale.

The second photo is the same leg/LATan 8 gold, but comparing it to my natural "tan" on my arm.

I LOVE it!! Even my Husband said it looks almost identical.

Attachments

• LATan 8 gold.JPG
    LATan 8 gold.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 757
  • LATan 8 gold compare.JPG
    LATan 8 gold compare.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 834
And This one if of LATan FAST, Washed off after 2 hours. Its a little darker then the 8gold, but still a nice colour!
THe first photo is airbrush sprayed (the line is purposely there so I could see the differnce in natural colour)

The second photo is comparing the LA Tan FAST to my nautural Tan on my Arm. Again, VERY similar.

Attachments

• LATan FAST 2hr.JPG
    LATan FAST 2hr.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 544
  • LATan fast 2hr compare.JPG
    LATan fast 2hr compare.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 556
This is day 4 of Caribbean Indulgence 7.5%. It's quite light on me because I should really be a 9.5%, but we were doing training and we had up there 7.5 or Revive 11 and everyone was too lazy to run down and get some 9.5 :p Also I got tanned at 3pm and washed it off at 6:30pm, so actually quite surprised at how quickly it's developed (it's not a rapid tan), I wasn't really expecting any colour.

tan.jpg

tan-line.jpg
tanleg.jpg

This is day 4 of Caribbean Indulgence 7.5%. It's quite light on me because I should really be a 9.5%, but we were doing training and we had up there 7.5 or Revive 11 and everyone was too lazy to run down and get some 9.5 :p Also I got tanned at 3pm and washed it off at 6:30pm, so actually quite surprised at how quickly it's developed (it's not a rapid tan), I wasn't really expecting any colour.

tan.jpg

tan-line.jpg
tanleg.jpg

Lol I can vouch for how quick it develops! I sprayed myself at 12pm realised I sprayed not so good and washed it off as soon as I got in at 3. Full colour tan! My dash was perfect though xxx

Omg love this thread !!!
I was wondering if someone could help me though?!
Although I do spray tans as a treatment for my clients, when it comes to my own spray tans I seem to have some trouble... I am SO pale!! (originally from Scotland) pale white Scottish skin!! :-( But when i tan i love to be DARK!! A lot of therapists would not recommend to their clients who have very very pale skin, to get a very dark spray tan, however light spray tans for me is just not to my liking. The problem i always face though is that when the tans fade, i always go patchy!! I try to take all precautions to avoid this happening but my skin seems to go scaly whatever i do!? I know this is because of how dark my tan is compared to how pale my skin is, but id just like to know if anyone else has this problem? Or if anyone has any advice on what I can do??

Thankyou :) xxxx

When you have paler skin and want to go dark dark, the best thing you can do is keep applying regularly I'd suggest once a week alternating with say a 10% and a 12% , your less likely to go orange that way and you can really stay on top of the fade off. Remember to exfoliate between applications and purchase a retailing cream version of the tan of your tan which you can use to mend bits that fade off quicker at home. Moisturize regularly and hopefully you'll get your desired effect. xxx

This is a sample of Lauren's way 16% straight after application on a friend tonight ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336081252.171576.jpg

dark guide colour, would be nice to see the tan once the guide is washed off

Yeah the guide was dark. I will try and get her to send me a pic of the result. She's away from today though and I won't see her for over a week. I will do my best x

That's a gorgeous colour! What's the wear off like?

Amazing, not patchy and It lasts really well. I generally get a good 7 days out of it, my sister gets 9! Xx

I really love this thread but I am getting more and more disappointed when I click on the last thread, someone has posted a new pic, only to see a photo of the model with the "guide colour". Personally, I dont want to see what the guide colour of the solution is, I want to see how the tan has developed. That is why this thread is called "show us your tan" and not "show us your guide colour". Yes the guide colour looks like a tan, but all these pictures show is the bronzer that the manufacturer puts in the solution in order to help us see the solution being sprayed.

The guide colour often has absoultely no reflection on the colour of the developed tan. it may as well be blue!

Please keep this thread going coz it is great and I love seeing the different tans but PLEASE girls lets see photos of tans, not bronzers and if you have posted a pic of your guide colour, please add a photo of the developed tan too x

Laurens way intense x sorry not the best pic, silly iPhone. X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336288721.735609.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336288721.735609.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,452
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336292638.671795.jpg
Nouvatan 12% 4 days after wash off....just LOVE and clients do too xxxx

Xen Tan ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336292834.886584.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336292834.886584.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 535
Suntana 8%
Sampling suntana and really pleased, sprays nicely, nice fragrance and natural colour!
1st pic guide, 2nd washed off

Suntana 8%
Sampling suntana and really pleased, sprays nicely, nice fragrance and natural colour!

Sorry forgot to add pics!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336295880.304290.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336295880.304290.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 682
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336295968.364766.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336295968.364766.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 724
Suntana 8%

Sorry forgot to add pics!

wow that is bearly there, looks like its almost all but washed off. Thank you for posting wash off, there is a dramatic difference betweeen the guide and the actual developed colour

5ad63da4-ba47-ec30.jpg
LA tan - 18 percent. Washed off :)

Latest posts

Back