Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xen Tan (after pic colour guide has been washed off)

Sarah x

Attachments

• drayton man.jpg
    drayton man.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 1,180
Organics 14% x

Attachments

• dans tanline.jpg
    dans tanline.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 604
One of my fellow cullen clan! lol
Yes I am really pale, white-blue! I found Xen Tan to be a really good colour, Trialled many tans looking for something darker and turned my self tango a few times :eek::lol: But I have been using Organics 14% and its still brown no orange at all, fade off differs I have really dry skin sometimes even with oil free moisturiser evey day then a good dose of oil if needed night before tan. Sometimes fade off is perfect sometimes awful!
I think Tan developers should be trying to make a dark tan that is perfect for us pale folks! lol hth xx
QUOTE=-Ruby;1516118]Omg love this thread !!!
I was wondering if someone could help me though?!
Although I do spray tans as a treatment for my clients, when it comes to my own spray tans I seem to have some trouble... I am SO pale!! (originally from Scotland) pale white Scottish skin!! :-( But when i tan i love to be DARK!! A lot of therapists would not recommend to their clients who have very very pale skin, to get a very dark spray tan, however light spray tans for me is just not to my liking. The problem i always face though is that when the tans fade, i always go patchy!! I try to take all precautions to avoid this happening but my skin seems to go scaly whatever i do!? I know this is because of how dark my tan is compared to how pale my skin is, but id just like to know if anyone else has this problem? Or if anyone has any advice on what I can do??

Thankyou :) xxxx[/QUOTE]

I got my hubby to spray me tonight with 8% Nouvatan, GOD what was I thinking lol have a wedding on Sat an didn't want to pay someone else. Will post a wash off pic tomorrow. Have just noticed a white strip on my leg but hay ho it was his first time:) x

When my beauticians had their training, they were told the skin only absorbs 22% of the solution. So regardless of how many coats you do, it will still look the same once it has been washed off.

Not sure if that is 100% right, but just a thought...
I was also taught this!

My husband sprayed me in sienna 10% last night (that's brave for me!) am just about to shower it off, will report back very soon with a photo!

My husband sprayed me in sienna 10% last night (that's brave for me!) am just about to shower it off, will report back very soon with a photo!
Eek good luck! I tend to look like a zebra when my hubby tans me lol x

Oh same! I watch him doing it and I'm secretly getting really annoyed with him doing it wrong!! Here it is: sorry not very good quality picture. X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336724578.877223.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336724578.877223.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 762
Oh same! I watch him doing it and I'm secretly getting really annoyed with him doing it wrong!! Here it is: sorry not very good quality picture. X

Ah he done well :0)

I use 10% suntana; smells like cherries and looks natural plus I have suntanas booster drops to add if a client has naturally darker skin. It is a gorgeous colour and all my clients love it as it doesn't feel too sticky whilst drying! Goes on nicely and looks good even after guide colour is washed off. Sorry I don't have a photo but will get one next time xxx

I think so it was one of my clients, who is naturally pale I'll attach a pic with me I had washed it off for sure! (excuse the cheesy smile & xmas tree! lol) you can see how white I am in the Xen tan pic :eek: Do you do 2coats? I always do 2, the 2nd I set the gun lower (almost like a misting) but find that makes it slightly darker, but no point 2 full sprays as it wont absorb and fade off its bad, I've tried it lol xx

Sarah I never go this colour with Organics 14% is that once its been washed off?

Attachments

• me n xmas tree.jpg
    me n xmas tree.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 739
here is my friend wearing Nouvatan 10%. excuse how drunk she looks, this was her leaving do, so she had a good excuse lol
IMG_5948 - Copy.jpg

I think so it was one of my clients, who is naturally pale I'll attach a pic with me I had washed it off for sure! (excuse the cheesy smile & xmas tree! lol) you can see how white I am in the Xen tan pic :eek: Do you do 2coats? I always do 2, the 2nd I set the gun lower (almost like a misting) but find that makes it slightly darker, but no point 2 full sprays as it wont absorb and fade off its bad, I've tried it lol xx

Wow tan looks great. I always do my spray then mist over to make sure I have full coverage. None of my clients or myself ever go this dark. Xx

Thats bizarre! are you giving the bottle a good shake before? Also is this your 1st bottle of Organics 14% ? sorry for all the questions just stunned as I'm sooo white can't understand why It would be dark on me but not you and your clients lol How much soloution are you using per tan?

I have had a problem with my last 2 bottles kind of spitting so lookings spotty when sprayed on, but fine the next day apart from hands but Wow factor have been really good so hopefully next bottle will be ok! Thought it was my gun but also using Xen which is thinner soloution and thats fine!
xx

Wow tan looks great. I always do my spray then mist over to make sure I have full coverage. None of my clients or myself ever go this dark. Xx

1st ever attempt at spray tan while training .. Sienna x 10% the day after and bathed too :) proud of myself :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336778293.682849.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336778293.682849.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 725

Latest posts

Back