Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13! It looked ok on as I'm quite pale but I literally cannot scrub any harder and have been doing for the last 5 days! I won't be letting anyone spray me with anything but my trusted brand now x

How dark did you find it compared to fresh indulgence (revive 11%) its really light on me x

I took this last night while with a regular client.

She has LA fast tan and keeps it on overnight every week and had not long been sprayed when I took the photo so it is the remnants of last weeks tan with the fast guide on, I have to laugh at how white I am.

whitevbrownlol.jpg

Haha Baggy I thought that was your chair! Your arm is as white as my leg in my earlier pic lol x

Haha Baggy I thought that was your chair! Your arm is as white as my leg in my earlier pic lol x
It's our legs and I know I'm white but OMG that pics shows just how white lol.

I've been in the bath an hr scrubbing and my legs and under arms are awful! It's been 10 days now. It started to go patchy badly on day 3!

:( have you tried scrubbing with a flannel with baby oil ? Or lemon and sugar? Xxx

This is sunless solution 8% ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345905703.415781.jpg

How dark did you find it compared to fresh indulgence (revive 11%) its really light on me x

I think it's around the same on me. I don't usually use above 7.5 on myself. X

Nouvatan 20% before wash off! Really dark!!!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345916088.036357.jpg

Wow! it is a bit bright :D It isnt a horrible looking dark though!! especially to say what % it is x

That is the guide colour though and not the tan. They are not always representative of each other. Would like to see the pic of the actual tan in comparison. That would be good x

All of Nouvatan's guide colours are the same anyway (as far as I know...?) so she would have looked the same with an 8% guide colour. I'd love to see the finished result though!

I totally want a tan now.

All of Nouvatan's guide colours are the same anyway (as far as I know...?) so she would have looked the same with an 8% guide colour. I'd love to see the finished result though!

They wouldn't be that dark with another % though, as the 20% tan underneath the guide would be darker than an 8% tan underneath.. iyswim? I know what I'm trying to say not sure if I'm explaining it how it sounds in my head though lol. x

But yes all nouvatan's guide colours are the same depth of colour, a client of mine had a 12% Nouvatan for a few months then all of the sudden decided she'd like darker so we tried a 16% when she stepped out the tent & looked in the mirror she couldn't understand why she looked no darker than when she'd had the 12%.................. until the next morning :D

Hi Geeks

I recently done my spray tan training, had two tans today used put 150ml 12% in the cup (just to be on the safe side) and added 6 booster drops only, a(gain to be on the safe side). Only used 100ml for both used the same solution, had 50ml left over (was well impressed) for my first tans. First client both parents are black, second client is of mixed race I used the same solution for both.

Sorry geeks I'm not having any luck uploading the pics really doing my head (wheres the upload button) ??? in I'll try again tomorrow.

Hi Geeks

I recently done my spray tan training, had two tans today used put 150ml 12% in the cup (just to be on the safe side) and added 6 booster drops only, a(gain to be on the safe side). Only used 100ml for both used the same solution, had 50ml left over (was well impressed) for my first tans. First client both parents are black, second client is of mixed race I used the same solution for both.

Sorry geeks I'm not having any luck uploading the pics really doing my head (wheres the upload button) ??? in I'll try again tomorrow.

Used LA Tan by the way...

Here's pictures of the new suntana fast tan left on for 2 hours and left for 24 hours to fully develop. Had a good colour 5 hours after spraying.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346066738.635058.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346066738.635058.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 353
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346066765.623365.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346066765.623365.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 281
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346066793.531096.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346066793.531096.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 278
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346066865.131751.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346066865.131751.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 292
20% tan after wash off. (blonde girl in the middle)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346072458.114319.jpg

They wouldn't be that dark with another % though, as the 20% tan underneath the guide would be darker than an 8% tan underneath.. iyswim? I know what I'm trying to say not sure if I'm explaining it how it sounds in my head though lol. x

I get what your saying. Basically yes they are all the same guide colour but as the day goes on the colour underneath starts showing through so a 20% tan will look darker after a few hours than say a 14 or 12% tan xx

Lisa Barnes (at the front in green) sporting her Fresh Indulgence Revive tan in The Only Way Is Essex this week. Showing the cast what a spray tan should look like! ;)

Attachments

• TOWIE3.JPG
    TOWIE3.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 486

Latest posts

Back