Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never use 14. Only 8 10 12 and 20. Just can't see that 14 and 16 r too much darker. I used to use 12 mostly but lately it's been 10 which I mx with 8&12.

well day five of my Nouvatan and its still beautiful, also my skin is so soft, with fake bake it does tend to dry and out and require lots of cream. Ive no idea how i add photos on here..

well day 7 of my nouvtan and today I had to scrubb off in order to reapply, it was hard work scrubbing, but this could of been because my arms ached from swimming in the sea. It all came off and I have now reapplied with baby b brown, which went on ok, not as easily as fake bake, but abou tthe same as nouvatan. So ill just see how this one goes, the strength was 12% so its lighter, and is at the moment a lovely golden tan, id feel qute happy going out without washing off.
Just to reply to the comment about not much difference between nouvatan 12 and 14, there was infact quite a lot of difference, the 14 was way darker x

What's the best method of getting of tan I use exfoliating gloves and baby oil but I still find I've tan left on my legs I don't do tan but I'm qualified in beauty and nails my friend does my tan with tan truth she has a salon this could be in the wrong place sorry if it is

What's the best method of getting of tan I use exfoliating gloves and baby oil but I still find I've tan left on my legs I don't do tan but I'm qualified in beauty and nails my friend does my tan with tan truth she has a salon this could be in the wrong place sorry if it is

Lemon juice or vinegar before using exfoliating gloves, but moisturising everyday with an oil free moisturiser will help with fade off, not a fan of tan truth it seems to fade off quite badly I use Xen tan and vani-t which fade off really well hope this helps x

what is the fade of like on la tan please x

This is my 9% OMG after 4 days and 4 baths. I love this solution and find the wear off is fantastic as do my clients x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375996341.910249.jpg

Lemon juice or vinegar before using exfoliating gloves, but moisturising everyday with an oil free moisturiser will help with fade off, not a fan of tan truth it seems to fade off quite badly I use Xen tan and vani-t which fade off really well hope this helps x

Thanks a lot I will try those, ya I've discovered that but feel bad going somewhere else as she's my friend and she's cheap which helps lol it'll do for a night out :) thanks again

Thanks a lot I will try those, ya I've discovered that but feel bad going somewhere else as she's my friend and she's cheap which helps lol it'll do for a night out :) thanks again

Maybe encourage her to get some samples of other tans 😁 lol if she switches to a better tan she'll most certainly get more custom 😉 x

Ya maybe casually ask is she getting any other brands in or say I'd love to try out such and such a tan :) thanks ill let u know how I get on :)

Ive just tried baby b brown, its ok but is not as good as nouvatan which went on much more easily, i think im defo converted :) OMG looks nice, but to many clients complained of it being patchy after a few days.

Hi Has anyone used Crazy Angel? If so how did you find it. Currently using Suntana but I quite fancy a change. Many Thanks :biggrin:

I use crazy angel. Absolutely love it and so do my clients. Great fade off and wear x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

La tan- disco x (just been looking on my photo gallery on my phone so keep adding different pics of ifferent tans iv tried) x x

What percent is that? :)

This is my 3 year old nephew with 14% nouvatan on his arm after snuggling up to Mummy in the night.... oooops! Few funny looks in nursery today haha

1379113097707.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is 14% nouvatan x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 681
Are you ready people?!!! Lol brace yourselves.......
Before and After Nouvatan 20% 2 coatsImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379190876.581110.jpg

Severnrose - I have done my spray tan course today and that last pic has jut sold me on nouvatan 👍

Looks really good ..... And the tan 😜 x

Laura 🐶 x

Any reviews on crazy angel spray tan?
Doing my course on the 7th Oct.
Also once you have trained, can you use different tanning products from the company you trained with, if you prefer a different tan? x

I use crazy angel and im wondering too if you can use other companies spray tan products and be insured still ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back