London Fashion Week A/W 07

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Last week Team Creative was back in London for a whopping 20 shows backstage in London - it was the busiest we have been and the clothes for this coming A/W are gorgeous - think lots of winter white, plenty of black (thank God), antique gold and aubergine!

You will see pictures in the up and coming trade mags but just thought I would get a little bit big headed and say we now have a truly established and wicked presence backstage with Designers, Models and photographers alike.

The team work like nothing I have ever seen backstage and yet by the end of the day (often the night) they are still smiling!

Next week we fly to Paris for 7 shows there (maybe more) but at present it is 7! I can't say who we are doing right now but pretty exciting stuff! In New York they did a whopping 56 shows! Our lovely Amanda flew in from NY on the Sunday morning and I had her doing 3 shows that afternoon -= was that mean or what! Told her it would be good for her and she would sleep well that night! :green:

This work gives a buzz like none other - I love it and hope you enjoy what we do, I hope you enjoy what you see and the press we generate from it and I truly hope you are proud of the association. We are so proud to represent our industry and CND backstage!! :Love:

I cant wait to see the pics and proudly say i was trained by the same company and people that produced all that fab work, way to go creative :hug:

WOW, way to go Samantha & the CND team!

Sounds like a lot of hard work, but well worth it, especially when your all working all the hours god sends! THATS DEDICATION!!! :hug: YOU GO GIRLS!! PROUD TO BE CND TRAINED! XX

That all sounds magic, Samantha. Well done, to you and your team.

I would love to know more ins and outs of what you do, I'm guessing you paint all the models nails for the runway? Is that right, can you go into a bit more detail about how it all works, I would be really interested to hear it.

Thanks matey and I'm always happy to hear someone else's passion for what they do. xxx

Well done to all the team, it sounds like you had a good time.

keep up the good work!:hug:

Well its great to know that my fave colour Black is in the new ranges :) What brill news Samantha that you have mad esuch a great inpact at the fashion shows yet again :hug:

Such great news - well done

Well Done to team Creative :hug:

It was great reading Amanda and Paula's diary in Scratch this month too

It sounds like dream, Well Done:hug:

Thanks for the update Samantha - I love reading things like this..... Like Hope, I enjoyed the diary in Scratch and it does make me wonder what road I'll take in the future......

Congratulations, It's nice to hear about the other people that put so much hard work into the shows and not just about the models and designers.

Well done to Creative give yourselves a big pat on the back.

Well done everyone at Team Creative x x

Well done to all the team! Yes it does make me proud to be trained by Creative. You have my full support!

:hug:

Congratulations Samantha and to all at Creative :hug:

Can't wait to see the pictures and things Samantha but poor Amanda what you doign to her lol. bet you ahd a blast and enjoy Paris x

WELL DONE TEAM CREATIVE AND WELL DONE SAMANTHA!!!
I`m proud to be a creative tech!!:hug:

Dear All - thank you so much for the warm wishes and congrats! We currently have a Spa at the Oscars too so I imagine we will get some great shots of celebs having treatments and choosing their favorite goodies!

I look forward to seeing you all at ExCeL and we can have a good chin wag on all things fab for fingers and toes!! :hug:

Wow go team creative !

The oscars no less :D,now that's cool ! xx

OMG it all just sounds so fantastic well done!

Where can we all get a piece of the action :wink2:

Heyyyyyyyyy

Piccies??? I wanna see piccies!

Pretty please:green:

Congrats on the achievements, and glad that you had a blast. Looking forward to hearing much more.

:hug:

Latest posts

Back