Lumos!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabella

Reaction score
Hi,
What is Lumos?
I've seen its coming soon to S2, Top coats?? Could it be any better than we already use??? I wonder

I was intrigued to what it was, so googled and this what I found LUMOS

Tried Lumos Instant Impact BOTTOM Coat & High Speed TOP Coat for the first time today. I have been learning the breakdown of ingredients and the why's and wherefores of the formulation - have to say I am MIGHTILY impressed thus far. This is the first time in ten years I have been tempted to step outside of my preferred base and top coats.... this could be a personal revolution. Will keep you all posted on the longer term results. Excited!!
:D

Looks very interesting.

I saw it on S2 website yesterday and thought I would post today to find out more - sounds exciting - something else to add to my very long list of products :lol:

Any updates on the new Lumos products WeeFee? How did the polish last with the new base and top coat?

Just ordered the Lumos Base and Top Coats, has anyone used them yet?

I think the products do all the talking for themselves. Available in pinky sizes, half oz. and salon sizes, it is easy to try and to see for yourself. No one seems to trust what a supplier or manufacturer says so go on and try it for yourselves!

Let me put it this way .. If you can find anything better ... Let me know. I guarantee that whatever you may be using now, you will prefer LUMOS. Everything about it including the incredible dry time and protection for colour is nothing short of superb.

Ive ordered mine!!!!!!!

I've ordered it Geeg, just being impatient and wanted to know what it's like :lol:

I've ordered it Geeg, just being impatient and wanted to know what it's like :lol:

Impatient is what all nail technicians are .. we need change and constant stimulation .. that is the artistic temperament for you!

One thing is for sure, I will never put my comments about any product unless I have tried it and wish to endorse it with my approval. I will NEVER say something is good if it isn't.

Let the product performance of Lumos do the talking.

A new top coat and bottom coat may not seem like exciting products, but one that performs so far above average IS ... Try it on yourself .. wear it and see .. then come along and tell others here on the site all about it. I am confident that what you have to say will be very positive. :hug:

Another great selling point is that clients will want to BUY it from you because they can't get anything nearly as good from consumer stores. Many of the products that we use professionally, our clients can't buy so to have a great product that they CAN buy is another opportunity to increase your salon revenue.

I've been visiting with a friend in the USA and she was saying that she used to always buy Seche Vite top coat for years until they changed the formula and it no longer was as good as she was used to .. I told her about Lumos and she called her nail tech and told her all about it and asked her to get some in for her to buy ... that was all it took, for me to tell her that she would love it, and her nail tech immediately ordered some for the salon. So you see why it is important to me never to lie or tell tales about a product unless I know for sure it is excellent and different AND BETTER than that which they are using.

can you use them with any brand of nail polish?

So it works better than "Sticky" base coat and better than "shiny" top coat?

So it works better than "Sticky" base coat and better than "shiny" top coat?
It works as well but dries allot faster. Make your own mind up. Sticky and Super Shiney are great products and if you love them then stick with them. I prefer AirDry to even Super Shiney but I love the fast drying of Lumos top and bottom coats ... !

Here is what one VIP salon has to say. Read more at

VIP Salon in Michicgan is our first salon customer!

As a salon owner and nail technician for over 25 years, I have tried everthing...I have always wanted to find that 'perfect' fast dry, high shine topcoat that really lasts.

It has arrived and it is Lumos! Lumos Topcoat is an amazing product that has impressed my staff and clients alike.

I have known Jim and Linda my entire career and when they asked to test the product I gave them a rigorous evaluation. I was converted quickly: the bottomcoat is the best I have ever used... the dry time is unmatched in the market. The topcoat delivers fast dry, high shine and great durability.

Believe when I say that to please 25 nail techs and their customers does not happen very often! I encourage the industry to give this product a try. We are honored and excited to be the first salon customer in the US

Last edited by a moderator:
wow it really does dry quickly, very impressed!:lol:

One thing you never need to be surprised about is that if I say something about a product ... It is true! Lol. Every nail tech I know used to use and sell seche vite top coat .... Then it changed and no one talks about it now ... You can't fool a nail tech when something changes about a product ... She KNOWS !

So if you are an oldie and have missed the old SV top coat or a newbie who has never had the chance to get to know it then 'have a deco' and try LUMOS both top and bottom coats. The top is also great over nail art or airbrushing or even as a top shine for enhancements to save buffing.

Sounds good am about to buy now - I read on a previous post that it adds to the longevity of minx on hands, has anybody tried it out?

x

Latest posts

Back