Lynne Baker Appreciation Society

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HWilliams

Reaction score
Now as a stubborn mule, who struggles with authority and critisism it is out of character for me to APPRECIATE a good kick up the tush. I tend to see the negative in that they want to have a go...

Usually, nodding like the Churchill dog I feel all inspired but within hours it diminishes til I am back in my little rut, licking my wounds and feeling generally sorry for myself

Without Lynne Baker, I won't go as far as say I'd die, but I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown at best and coma at worst

Lynne is no-nonsense, no-frills and clearly doesn't suffer fools gladly so with that in mind, I had to start this thread if only to purely thank her for seeing something in myself and surely most of you who read her More Ways To Promoting Business Thread have been inspired with her creative ideas and touched that she was willing to share them. Here, on Salon Geek. With us.

I still have a long way to go, I know that

Most of us have a long way to go, we all know that

But people like Lynne don't come into our lives often and when they do it is a blessing from High

How we choose to take people like Lynne on board is not a choice to take lightly - she doesn't owe anyone anything yet her heart and spirit are commendable

That is all...

H x

Last edited:
Now as a stubborn mule, who struggles with authority and critisism it is out of character for me to APPRECIATE a good kick up the tush. I tend to see the negative in that they want to have a go...

Usually, nodding like the Churchill dog I feel all inspired but within hours it diminishes til I am back in my little rut, licking my wounds and feeling generally sorry for myself

Without Lynne Baker, I won't go as far as say I'd die, but I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown at best and coma at worst

Lynne is no-nonsense, no-frills and clearly doesn't suffer fools gladly so with that in mind, I had to start this thread if only to purely thank her for seeing something in myself and surely most of you who read her More Ways To Promoting Business Thread have been inspired with her creative ideas and touched that she was willing to share them. Here, on Salon Geek. With us.

I still have a long way to go, I know that

Most of us have a long way to go, we all know that

But people like Lynne don't come into our lives often and when they do it is a blessing from High

How we choose to take people like Lynne on board is not a choice to take lightly - she doesn't owe anyone anything yet her heart and spirit are commendable

That is all...

H x

Absolutely agree

Lynne is a darling! xx

I think you've said it all.

Many thanks for your invaluable help Lynne xx

I'll second that! Beautiful lady in all ways imaginable and more. And a true inspiration that with hard work, determination and a lot of sweat you can make your dreams come true and more! Than you Lynne! A true star!!! Xoxo

Very level headed and straight forward advice. Always something to learn from her posts. Thanks!

I think Lynne is a very generous and giving person, and has helped pretty much all of us at one time or another on here, and in real life.
She is also more creative and intelligent than she takes credit for.

I think Lynne is amazing!

I love the way her posts are always so pragmatic and sensible no emotional histrionics.

I always get a sense with her that its not about her ego or about being the top dog - she just tells it like it is in a very business focused practical and helpful way

Definitely a lady who can encourage and motivate others to strive to develop themselves ... thats probably why she stands out for me is that ability to lead by example.

& of course her picture makes her look like a gentle friendly approachable soul but we know there is a sir alan sugar lurking underneath lol

great thread celebrating female business accomplishment

Lynne is a no-nonsense, helpful and very pragmatic person.

She's a great advisor and tutor and for that- thank you Lynne :)

Um, I'm all embarrassed now!

Thank you for the kind words. I've learnt such a lot being on this site; it's an amazing resource. I think it should form part of the curriculum at colleges too.

I know I can be brusque at times, and I'm not good at wrapping things in a sugar coating.
It's very gratifying knowing that I've helped a couple of people; thank you for your appreciation!

And Helen, what an amazing transformation! Just check your spelling here and there, and put your contact number on every page. (She'll know what I'm talking about!)

I could fry eggs on my cheeks right now!

:)

Latest posts

Back