Making up an old clients who's passed away

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's so lovely and I know I shouldn't laugh but your remark about her feet has me in kinks!

I found this thread very interesting. I know not a lot of people could do this, me including. Very well done to you.

I have just seen and read through this thread. What a wonderful thing you have done. If your friend loved looking good when she was here, why not when she isn't! She will be a beautiful angel, thanks to you x

Thanks everyone! Xxx

Omg, crying! I think you will always have a guardian angel watching you now, such a lovely thing to do considering your not a pro funeral make up artist.

Omg well done!! You are a star and she will be sooo pleased!!! I just know it. Well done x

aww what a lovely thought hun well done to you it must have been difficult at first but the main thing is you did it gave it your best and im sure the family would have been very comforted by what you did and your client will be looking down saying "well done girl" big hugs to you xx

Arr thanks so much! X

Wow, I would love to think someone I know could do this for me on my passing, what a true friend and an inspiration you are. Very thought-provoking xxx

I think this is the nicest thing iv heard on here in a long while! read all the posts and not one unsupportive it makes me proud to be a member love it!
I think what youv'e done for this lady and her family is really lovely well done :) xx

Absolutely agree, it would have been really easy to say no to doing this but you didn't, you faced your fear to help a friend.
First thing on here that actually brought a tear to my eye. Although I dont know you, I'm proud of you x

Thanks everyone all your messages are really lovely I'll get my reward yet!!:) x

I got in to beauty to put make up on the dead!!! A friend who is an undertaker said they use camo make up ever since his mother died and didn't want to see her with orange tinged to the most n jaw line

Got such an education from this thread, thank you, love learning something new.

Wow! Great bedtime read, well done you god you must feel on top of the moon xx

Noticed how old the post is hit still well done!

I've just read this entire thread with great interest and welled up at your post after you had done it.

What a kind and caring person you are, an incredibly lovely thing to do for both client and her family.

So lovely to see kindness exists like this.

Well done! Everyone has pretty much said it all but I'll say it too. Not too many people would be able to do that (myself included) and I'm sure the family really appreciates it! What a special gesture x

I've done it. The biggest tip I got beforehand that I was grateful for was "dont use an e-file" because another tech did and the lady's whole fingernail flew off. o_O The biggest problem was that her old nail polish would NOT come off. I just had to work over it.
I cried, too.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back