Male waxing strange request

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird! Never knew these existed?

Pics made me giggle! :eek:

Ha! I had that request as well, I wrote about it in one of my post.
That's noting, since then I had loooot's of werid request such as: do you use hands for waxing? , Can you do ''happy ending''?, one muslim guy asked me to be his wife for the time when he get waxed, cos as he is muslim he can be only touch (hi private areas) by woman who is his wife :eek:, after he would say 3 time that he divorce me and that's it, looool, hell NO. I have plenty more weird requests but it's not suitable for this kind of forum.
But most of my client are genuine and lovely :)

Last edited:
Hello,

Yesterday I had a phone call about male waxing, which I do. The person asked me if it would freak me out as he has a CB6000 fitted, and would I still do his waxing. I might be a bit naive, but I didnt know what it was so when I asked he said it is a male chastity device. I had no idea you could get such a thing.

He wouldnt leave his name or number and when I did 1471 he had withheld his number.

He has tried phoning back to book but to be honest i havent answered the phone as it did freak me out a bit. surley if he has something attached I wouldnt be able to wax would I.

Would you geeks still wax?:rolleyes:
You need to answer the phone and be firm and direct with him, and tell him that its a professional service and that you cant help him. If he thinks he can enter into a conversation with you... then he will get off on that.. Be firm direct and say goodbye and hang up... they soon get fed up and give up..

Wow! I'm quite impressed he had the, excuse the pun, balls to call you up!

There would be no problem with him trying anything on ... it's all covered up and locked away. You can actually work around one with some patience and get most of the pubic hairs and testicles.

Mat

Imwondering why he would want intimate waxing for no-one see??? :lol:

Just looked it up on google :eek:

I didnt even know these things still existed werent they from the middle ages or something :irked:

...but in my experiences most of the people who have those interests are some of the most lovely (if slightly frustrated) people to know.

Matt, i'm so glad i wasn't drinking my coffee when i read that, otherwise i'd have sprayed it everywhere...

It is possible to work around one, and if anything, it's probably safer, take time and you should be fine!

Rebecca

just googled it, my eyes, my poor, poor eyes!!:eek:

oh my goodnes!!!! Didn't think there was that kind of thing out there :eek:

Very naive of me!!

oh god, just had a look and wish I hadn't!

Just as a matter of interest, what about personal hygiene?

I used to ride a CB200 but that is a whole different beast! LOL

I'm open to all sorts of things, though nothing in the "happy endings" way, and would be cautious too. But if he was a regular client or known to me through someone else then I would be inclined to do the waxing as long as his little deviations did not include me.

Well, you learn a new thing every day! I googled "why" as well as CB6000 and have just been reading some interesting reasons why someone would wear such a device and basically it ranges from being a toy within bondage/discipline relationships to being a device between couples to either restore faith after an affair or to spice up things in a relationship including preventing the guy from doing what a guy often does when left to his own devices and then not having the enthusiasm to do stuff with his partner. So it isn't just for deviant activities then!

I wonder if any of that was interesting or helpful! :lol:

Lol, I searched this and came up with a fishing reel??!

Did find the chastity device! Strange looking thing. How on earth do they wash and go to the loo? I'm guessing they don't have the key themselves, or that would kind of make the whole idea pointless :eek:

I've heard of these contraptions but didn't know they were actually used, at least by anyone without a strange fetish :irked:

Oh well, each to their own!

Well, you learn a new thing every day! I googled "why" as well as CB6000 and have just been reading some interesting reasons why someone would wear such a device and basically it ranges from being a toy within bondage/discipline relationships to being a device between couples to either restore faith after an affair or to spice up things in a relationship including preventing the guy from doing what a guy often does when left to his own devices and then not having the enthusiasm to do stuff with his partner. So it isn't just for deviant activities then!

I wonder if any of that was interesting or helpful! :lol:

I wondered if it was for religion.

I wondered if it was for religion.

Not any religion I have ever heard of, but you never know :lol:. I think that this kind of paraphenalia is usually related to an alternative lifestyle. Perhaps a client with 'special' needs (not talking happy endings here) would be better off googling for a kink friendly therapist. Each to their own and all that.

Er.........Nah! Why? Because leaving your chastity belt on is a bit like going to the hairdressers and asking to leave your hat on. :)

Er.........Nah! Why? Because leaving your chastity belt on is a bit like going to the hairdressers and asking to leave your hat on. :)

brings a new meaning to the "bowl head" style of haircut doesn't it?

Maybe this could become the next "in thing" in the male intimate waxing world?

Enclosing a man's bits in plastic all day... how gross and unhygienic is that... !

My self-control can be pretty poor, I think if I was waxing him I'd get a laughing fit at how bizarre the entire situation was.

Why on earth would he want waxing...makes you wonder:eek:

Why on earth would he want waxing...makes you wonder:eek:

The same reason as any other man. My other half can't understand why any man would but it's a personal preference I suppose.

Latest posts

Back