Manchester 13th Jan Geek Meet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manchester Meet Ideas ?

• Hire a function room and have a geek party

Votes: 40 49.4%
  • Go on a pub crawl

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Go to a Club

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Go out for a meal

Votes: 24 29.6%

• Total voters
There is a fab place on Canal St and they have a function room for hire I have e-mailed for costs of hire, They will also supply a buffet for between £10 OR £15 Per head. I have put a link up below

http://www.taurus-bar.co.uk/drinks.html

Lellipop said:
There is a fab place on Canal St and they have a function room for hire I have e-mailed for costs of hire, They will also supply a buffet for between £10 OR £15 Per head. I have put a link up below

http://www.taurus-bar.co.uk/drinks.html

Looks fantastic!

If i can get transport there and back u can count me in!! lol xx

Fingers crossed I should be able to make it. I'm not really that far away but I'd rather stay over so I can have a drink, so if anyone knows any good b&bs let us know!

Don't mind what you choose but I think a function room sounds like a good idea.

Oh & if any local geeks wanna share transport, I have a car or will pay towards petrol.

I am sure if enough of us want to stay over we can book a good deal at a b&B :)

Count me in please x

Ill be there 2.

Sounds a brill idea, and there are a lot of places to choose from in Manchester. Count me in, definately.

I'd come, dont mind what we do! x

bump - anything happening?

ditto?

This would be great. Put a thread up re another for before xmas but only ended up with a couple of offers. Can this get back on track or should be wait a couple of weeks longer incase some have forgotten?

:)

Any news on whether this is still happening? Silly me has been reading it as if it was a recent thread, just realised it was started months ago! DEEERRRRRR!!

I did try and book a room for us all at a bar on canal st for January But sadly they couldn't supply it at this time so maybe we can do it in a month or so ???

That would be great, will be nice to be able to put faces to names!

I'd luv to join you all if that's ok? x

I did try and book a room for us all at a bar on canal st for January But sadly they couldn't supply it at this time so maybe we can do it in a month or so ???
that sounds better to me too, bit manic at the mo to think about going out :wink2: why don`t youu see whats available for feb :)

Just bumping this up again - are we going to do something?

Anytime is good for me except from 6th august and all that week as I will be going into hospital on the 6th and won't be up to anything much for the rest of that week.

Latest posts

Back