Megamix nails. Create your own gel polish colours with eyeshadows, nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gutted wish id have known this :-( Owel live and learn eh x
rachg

It does clearly state on the label

AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT OR EXTREME EXPOSURE TO UV/LED

I learned the hard way too with a bottle of young nails finish I left on the window sill and now find it best to hide all gel polishes away in a drawer or similar.

As i good will gesture I will replace it ( if you pay the postage ) or add it free of charge to your next order.

PLEASE EVERYONE BE AWARE IT IS A UV/LED LIGHT SENSITIVE GEL SO STORE IT OUT OF LIGHT WHEN NOT IN USE

it is not the middle of summer but the sun gets everywhere so just keep your gels safe and out of the light

rachg

I learned the hard way too with a bottle of young nails finish I left on the window sill and now find it best to hide all gel polishes away in a drawer or similar.

As i good will gesture I will replace it ( if you pay the postage ) or add it free of charge to your next order.

PLEASE EVERYONE BE AWARE IT IS A UV/LED LIGHT SENSITIVE GEL SO STORE IT OUT OF LIGHT WHEN NOT IN USE

it is not the middle of summer but the sun gets everywhere so just keep your gels safe and out of the light

Martin,
You are by far the best customer service i have ever dealt with. Hope everyone appreciate your kindness :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

I removed today because I wanted a change of colour, it lasted well with no chipping or lifting but I did find it quiet difficult to remove I broke the seal then warped using cnd wraps and dsolve after 15 mins some parts were still stuck fast, I rewrapped for 5 min but some of the polish on the tips of my nails would not budge, I had to use more force then I would have liked with the orange stick. Any tips on removal would be great as I love using mega mix, I also used the whole system. X

A lil pic from first application to now...
I've really put these through the mill... I don't own rubber gloves so hands have been in and out of water up to 8times a day, I've cleaned the car out, usual housework, built furniture, gardening - pulling weeds, pruning trees, sorting out shed and loads more!!
I've had no chips, no peeling and apart from the 'roots' they still look as good as new and the strength has been amazing.
I'm scanning my mountains of stuff I could mix next, decisions decisions lol :)

A lil pic from first application to now...
I've really put these through the mill... I don't own rubber gloves so hands have been in and out of water up to 8times a day, I've cleaned the car out, usual housework, built furniture, gardening - pulling weeds, pruning trees, sorting out shed and loads more!!
I've had no chips, no peeling and apart from the 'roots' they still look as good as new and the strength has been amazing.
I'm scanning my mountains of stuff I could mix next, decisions decisions lol :)

And the pic...

Attachments

• 1395001703564.jpg
    1395001703564.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 328
rachg

Thank you do much Martin this is very much appreciated, of course I'm happy to pay postage and I'll be sure to keep it out if the sunlight this this, I'll pm you, thanks again :/) x

victoria bar will you make it to 3 weeks ????????????? :)

you will be board of looking at them and need a change before they actually need removing :)

you will be board of looking at them and need a change before they actually need removing :)

Eeek I just replied to this, I wonder where its gone??
I knew it was a dodgy post as it quoted me the wrong one lol..
The reply is in this pic ;)

Attachments

• 1395002565139.jpg
    1395002565139.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 302
I removed today because I wanted a change of colour, it lasted well with no chipping or lifting but I did find it quiet difficult to remove I broke the seal then warped using cnd wraps and dsolve after 15 mins some parts were still stuck fast, I rewrapped for 5 min but some of the polish on the tips of my nails would not budge, I had to use more force then I would have liked with the orange stick. Any tips on removal would be great as I love using mega mix, I also used the whole system. X
nat law

Nails are all about balance and it's a balance between making them stay on and wanting them to come off !!!!!!!!!

The Amazin base is a really good base coat and will adhere well to the nail plate, more so to the free edge as this is more porous.

If you want it to stay less well ( and be easier to remove) then you need to do less buffing in your preparation. ( do not remove the surface shine)

You could like shellac actually not buff the nail at all in the preparation and still get good adhesion that may last 10 -14 days

So just try balancing your application with your projected wear and removal

you did right just to wrap and buff and re wrap and buff etc

victoria

are you safe to be let near the computer !!!!!! wink

be sure to re post here what you actually posted there !!!!!!!!!!!

What day of the week it is that one that's for sure

When will Megamix be available in the US?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm there already Martin, I've NEVER had a product last this long and still look this perfect, but to be honest I'm bored of the colour haha

victoria

are you safe to be let near the computer !!!!!! wink

be sure to re post here what you actually posted there !!!!!!!!!!!

Haha deff safe to be around technology ;)
It's crazy as that thread I got derailed to with my reply to you has a fair few derailed replies from others too lol.

I've reposted though.. See above :)

What day of the week it is that one that's for sure

Halo, I've no idea what this means lol.

Used my Mega Mix for the first time today. Absolutely love it. CND Deep Blue and Denim Geode additive and some stamping. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395084478.970511.jpg

Ordered my mega mix pot last night.

Hurry up and get here already! Can't wait to play :)

Well I think it sounds brilliant martin!

A few more with CND additives top violet pearl, burning ember, silver frost, bottom line midnight tide, raspberry sizzle, sizzling sand, plum love and young nails city limit.x
View attachment 58926

Did you mix the additives in with the gel?? :)

I have a client I do a "French" Gelish for every three weeks. Last time I used Megamix over the white instead of Simple Sheer. She likes it to look natural. Not one nail had chipped. This is the first time ever. She said she was really impressed with how long they'd lasted. So I did it again today. :D

I've just read through a good chunk of this thread and this seems a good product. Roughly how many sets can you get out of one bottle? Thanks

I'm on my second bottle #9well i got a pot this time) but it lasted so well on one of my clients I've especially bought some blue nail polishes for her cos she loves the strength of Megamix!

Latest posts

Back