Men We Fancy - But Really Shouldn't

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard Branson.

Yeah he could be my dad, but i dont care! lol.

I think its the fact hes really outgoing and stuff, and obviousy loaded lol.

The guy out of diagnosis murder (not **** van dyke) and i also used to quite like john nettles (midsomer murders) I know its wrong :o but then i met him in the flesh & thought ugh !! :)

The guy out of diagnosis murder (not **** van dyke) and i also used to quite like john nettles (midsomer murders) I know its wrong :o but then i met him in the flesh & thought ugh !! :)

isnt that hilarious that we cant say **** van dyke without it being automatically censored:lol:

isnt that hilarious that we cant say **** van dyke without it being automatically censored:lol:

LMAO I hadn't even noticed until you mentioned it :)

PMSL at this..... oh how funny!!!! Amy you made me wet myself!! oh I needed that larf!!! :lol: :lol:

Ooh you mean Mark Sloan's copper son Steve? He's **** Van Dyke's real life son too....I quite like both of them :green: ****'s the kind of guy who'd treat you like a real lady methinks!

Just thought of my ultimate shameful crush....Richard Madeley....he's been my guilty secret for about 12 years....:o

Just thought of my ultimate shameful crush....Richard Madeley....he's been my guilty secret for about 12 years....:o

Are you serious?!

Ooh you mean Mark Sloan's copper son Steve? He's **** Van Dyke's real life son too....I quite like both of them :green: ****'s the kind of guy who'd treat you like a real lady methinks!

Yes thats the one, love the fact you know their names LOL

No need for Tricky ****y ! Saying that the old guy of trial & retribution ain't bad :)

Are you serious?!

It's taken me 12 years to 'come out'....don't ridicule me! :lol:

But yes, unfortunately, 'tis true....don't get me started on when he dressed up as Ali G....grrrrr.......:eek:

Yes thats the one, love the fact you know their names LOL

No need for Tricky ****y ! Saying that the old guy of trial & retribution ain't bad :)

I know....I am also a Diagnosis Murder junkie....not much hope for me is there? :green:

Don't watch Trial and Retribution, but if you say there's a fit wrinkly on it....I'm there!!

I know....I am also a Diagnosis Murder junkie....not much hope for me is there? :green:

Don't watch Trial and Retribution, but if you say there's a fit wrinkly on it....I'm there!!

LMAO He ain't bad & got a nice accent :)

What about Bert of Eastenders ? Is he your type ? :Kissing:

I love diagnosis murder, watched the first ever episode on Sunday (was fab) going off topic now..................

LMAO He ain't bad & got a nice accent :)

What about Bert of Eastenders ? Is he your type ? :Kissing:

I love diagnosis murder, watched the first ever episode on Sunday (was fab) going off topic now..................

OMG I saw that advertised....it was the feature length pilot episode wasn't it?? Aw I'm so jealous!! I really can't get enough of DM, it's fab :green:
Any other 80s/90s murder mysteries - Murder She Wrote, Agatha Christie - I can take them or leave them....not DM, ****'s the b*llocks (hehe good ole censorship!).

And yes, we should rename this thread Diagnosis Murder Obsessives Anonymous....or not so anonymous in our case :green:

Ewwww to Bert, I said fit wrinklies.....like Len from Emmerdale :lol:

OMG I saw that advertised....it was the feature length pilot episode wasn't it?? Aw I'm so jealous!! I really can't get enough of DM, it's fab :green:
Any other 80s/90s murder mysteries - Murder She Wrote, Agatha Christie - I can take them or leave them....not DM, ****'s the b*llocks (hehe good ole censorship!).

And yes, we should rename this thread Diagnosis Murder Obsessives Anonymous....or not so anonymous in our case :green:

Ewwww to Bert, I said fit wrinklies.....like Len from Emmerdale :lol:

Mmmm not to sure about Len but i do quite like Matthew King, not sure why though !

I think i might start a new thread on DM, Have they stopped making it now ?

omg , came on here feelin bit down and now im sittin here with tears running down my face, but now its with laughter lolol

i havent got any shameful ones i dont think

will smith
nicolas cage
nick eads

oh and i dont know whether this is weird or not but i actually really like phil jupitus

nicky xxx

Mmmm not to sure about Len but i do quite like Matthew King, not sure why though !

I think i might start a new thread on DM, Have they stopped making it now ?

I think I was going a bit far with Len....I wouldn't like the prospect of tackling Edna or Pearl either....:eek:

Matthew King's hot, he's got the whole bad boy thing going on :green:

I think they might have stopped making DM, I'm not sure....I'm going to go google it now while you set up our DMOA thread....

omg , came on here feelin bit down and now im sittin here with tears running down my face, but now its with laughter lolol

will smith
nicolas cage
nick eads

oh and i dont know whether this is weird or not but i actually really like phil jupitus

nicky xxx

PHIL JUPITUS !!!! You've got my vote for most shameful, that even beats **** Van Dyke (Although he is a legend!) :green: LOL

How could you not love him ?

Attachments

• dicky.jpg
    dicky.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 35

will smith
nicolas cage
nick eads

nicky xxx

Ohhhh now this has opened a whole new kettle of fish....comedians! :lick:

Not into Phil Jupitus in that way....but I have a thing for all the guys on Mock The Week (jolly round Irish host, Dara O'Briain in particular, and sexy Scottish Frankie Boyle a close second) and Paul Merton would probably get it......ooh err missus :lol:

Latest posts

Back