Men We Fancy - But Really Shouldn't

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hang on Anthony Kiedis shouldn't be in this list - you definitely really should fancy him....in fact it's a bit of a crime on this board if you don't....just ask jax extreme and Sassy :lol:

I also adore Mr Hammond, and I'm gonna add Philip Schofield, Jeremy Clarkson and James May (eek I know!) to my list :green:

Ok good point I definitely agree:lol:

Really just wanted to let everyone know I have impeccable taste:lol:

Ok I raise it Mike Mason shopping telly presenter used to be on BidUp:o

shame on you young amy !:lol: :lol:

I like the more experienced gentleman! :green:

One of my clients has a bit of a thing for Barry Scott from "BANG! and the dirt is gone" fame....I can't stand him! I want to "BANG!" him over the head with a brick for all his constant shoutiness! Can he not not talk at a normal human decibel level?...Anyway I think that's more shameful than any of mine so far *smug* :lol:

I like the more experienced gentleman! :green:

One of my clients has a bit of a thing for Barry Scott from "BANG! and the dirt is gone" fame....I can't stand him! I want to "BANG!" him over the head with a brick for all his constant shoutiness! Can he not not talk at a normal human decibel level?...Anyway I think that's more shameful than any of mine so far *smug* :lol:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Why would anyone admit to that??? V embarrassing. :lol:

Rod Stewart !! probably shouldnt like him but i do :o :lol:

eamon holmes!!!!!!

OOoh hang on...........Gordan Ramsey.

Not sure why!

Agree with Gordon Ramsay. How about Jeremy Paxman? :o I think it's the no nonsense attitude and air of authority. :o :o :o

Agree with Gordon Ramsay. How about Jeremy Paxman? :o I think it's the no nonsense attitude and air of authority. :o :o :o

Oh. God. Yes

To both of them :lol: I love being bossed around..."Amy, that goats cheese and aubergine fritatta is f***ing PANTS, do it again" "Yes chef!" *swoon*

Ok I raise it Mike Mason shopping telly presenter used to be on BidUp:o
OMG, I've got a signed pic of him! :o He was lovely on Bid Up.

Oh. God. Yes

To both of them :lol: I love being bossed around..."Amy, that goats cheese and aubergine fritatta is f***ing PANTS, do it again" "Yes chef!" *swoon*

Amy your enjoying this a bit too much lol :lol:

Oh. God. Yes

Sounds like you need to go for a bit of a lie down!! :lol: :lol:

Sam Elliott the biker from the film Roadhouse phwoaarrrrr!!!

Anthony Keidis lead singer Red Hot Chili Peppers, short hair, long hair, blond or brunette I would take him anyway!

I agree... I love Sam Elliott!!!

The nail fairy:hug:

Hospital doctors, well two specifically to be precise:

Hospital doctors, well two specifically to be precise:

OMG - dont let Tracey (Mrs Clooney) catch you with this photo! I can feel a law suit coming on! Plus handbags at dawn!

What an interesting afternoon you've had ladies, I've just logged on and there's photos of men and everything!!! :lick:

Got to be Gordon Ramsey for me too :lol:

OMG - dont let Tracey (Mrs Clooney) catch you with this photo! I can feel a law sut coming on! Plus handbags at dawn!
I'm sure she'll share my sentiments Theresa ... I hope so anyway!

My doctor....and i really shouldnt cos he knows TOO much about me...:lol:

Latest posts

Back