Mercia product help PLEASE

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachelturner100

Reaction score
hello fellow geeks

i am currently in college studying advanced nail tech, i am using mercia products ( acrylic & gel ) . i am doing nails at a student price to get more practise in .

I am in need of info on mercia products , the white acrylic powder i have isn't really white . I have a client who wants "snow white" or "ultra white " tips. i have used white tips but need an ultra white powder so im able to re balance ! i have contaced sallys where i brought the product from to see if they sell a ultra white powder and they dont . i have searched the web for mercia nail products and can't find any supplier !

does anyone use mercia acrylic ? if so is your white powder white or a more natural white?

Any advice would be fab !

Thanks

Rachel xx

Have you ever thought of using a different system? I use Creative and the white is great, can't really speak for any of the other brands as I have never strayed from CND products. xx

yes i have thought about changing . i finish college in June and i was going to enroll in a creative course then. thanks for your reply

No probs Rach,

I am Biased but CND are the best xxxx

the whitest white i've ever used is young nails xxxwhite.

if you do decide to go with another brand, be sure to change your whole system over to the new stuff, its not advisable to mix products.

try NSI they do a competition white than you can probably get quite easily.

I can honestly say that I have never in my life heard heard of Mercia?? I have never read, seen, heard it at all and I have been around a while :eek: Am I missing something - someone tell me!!:!:

I can honestly say that I have never in my life heard heard of Mercia?? I have never read, seen, heard it at all and I have been around a while :eek: Am I missing something - someone tell me!!:!:

Mercia, I believe is like a Sallys own brand. I have seen it in Sallys - their files are also Mercia brand.

Sally's stock lots of Mercia products from nail enhancements to waxing supplies and eyelash treatments, it is there own brand, very cheap and inferior products in my opinion

some of my students used it last term for nails( cos i didnt have a choice!!!).. yeahh the nail stuff aint too hot but most stuff is ok, wax strips, wax, wax pots ( which i actually think are made by hive for them but i could be wrong) it serves the purpose for basics i guess..

Hiya ..

I use Mercia products & find it makes the white tips go yellow! Have i missed using a product or something if you know could you let me know t

Thanks xx

I have started out using mercia and the kit was cheap, and the white is very translucent, I cannot comment on the quality of the product as i am just a beginner, however i have lifting a big issue and my prep work is now down to a t, i am considering getting sample packs of other brands to try.

I tried Mercia to begin with as thats all i knew... but as all of the above.. yellowing/transulenct whites/LIFTING where all major factors... almost finished my CND Foundation (tom as it happens is Day 5 woo hoo)
Been using the CND L&P with Retention + an lifting is 99% gone...

So go with a better product, Mercia is a bottom end product from Sally :-(

Hope that helps

xx

Latest posts

Back