Michelle Porter Acrygel conversion course! Please help me lol x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodie_glo

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I have been looking into doing a conversion course with Michelle Porter using the Acrygel system! this is what they advertise it to be like. . . . . .

"Specially formulated to combine the Strength and Durability of an Acrylic, with the Flexibility and Clarity of a Gel. This unique combination is Eco Friendly (odour free), long lasting and above all easy to apply"

I like the sound of this and i am thinking of giving it ago. Its going to cost £150 +VAT for the conversion course and £45 for the conversion kit.

Has anyone else done any training with Michelle Porter or are they using their products i'd like to have some feedback from people to make sure i am not wasting my time with it!

Thanks in advance girlies

Jodie x x x x

Hi, I've not used it, but I had an assessor who swore by it, along with bio sculpture and cnd l&p. I have heard of others who find it a nightmare to rebalance, in terms of how hard they find the product to file down, though. You can always run a search on here to get some informed opinions on it. Hths a bit. :)

Last edited:
Hi
I've tried Acrygel but I did not like it, i found the product to be a nightmare to remove/rebalance and the heat spikes well words can not describe how they felt..I was not prepared to put my clients through it lol, I know a few geeks have been trained using Michelle Porter products and like them and do a great set of nails, but I'd like to ask what made you want to try it? are you having issues with your nail system (sorry havent checked your profile out yet lol) that you are using at present? most nail systems offer durability and strength.

Sue x

Thanks girls for your advice.

Tiptop - im not having any problems with my existing system which is L&P but i have been looking at doing a conversion course and thought this sounded different and i rang michelle porter and of course she told me it was wonderful (As i need she would even if it was awful). Not sure really what attracted me to it but i havent heard alot of people talk about it and i've never seen any salon near me use it so i suppose i thought it might be a different service to offer my clients. But thought id check with the geeks on here to make sure im not wasting my valuable time and money!

Thanks again any information or advise given to me i always think about and consider and am always very grateful for

Jodie x x

apart from the heat spikes as far as i remember. this is a buff off product not soak off.. personally if i could afford it i would do a cnd course xxx

apart from the heat spikes as far as i remember. this is a buff off product not soak off.. personally if i could afford it i would do a cnd course xxx

Thanks Jennifer! i didnt even think to ask if it was soak off or file off!! Must check that out going to give them a ring in a second. If i could afford to do a cnd course i would also do it. i do plan to do one hopefully in the near future when ive saved enough pennies!

Jodie

Latest posts

Back