Minx lasting for ever on my clients toes!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you know about 2 clients who had Minx toes last year!

1st client that came to me on Tuesday said she'd just removed her Minx from her toes. I asked her if there was a reason why she'd chosen to take them off? - 'I just felt like a change' So she's having a new set. Lasted her 9 weeks with no probs at all.

2nd Client - removed her Minx yesterday - after 11 weeks - she said she was sooooo very sad to take them off and she's itching to get some more put back on! Only removed them as they had grown out too far and look odd!:lol:

Great results and happy clients - excellent value for money
xxx

Hooray!
Good job on such successful applications :D
Out of interest, which MINX did your clients have?

I've had the same results on my own toes but also a friends toes I've done. She had them done around end the of November and she still has the black with white dots on her big toes but nothing on the rest but that's only because they've grown out.

I had the pink and black check on and now the silver with black fishnet pattern on, and I only changed them because I wanted new ones! I've had the new ones on since before New Year and they still look like new.

Ist client had the retro looking one - lots of tiny multi coloured squares in different colours. -
2nd Client had plain bugundy with golden lightening half moons - which looks boring on the leaflet - but lush on the toes! She had loads of compliments and was taking her shoes off to show people every chance she got!

My pink cheetah ones lasted me 8 weeks no problems, I removed them as they had grown out quite a bit,
I just replaced them yesterday with the golden lightening.... I love them,
Although my feet could do with a bit of sun :green:

I have some minx toes (I'm currently wearing minx pink cheeta tips). I was wondering. I do running....do you think minx would last very long on my toes? I have some lovely 'flower' minx I'm dying to put on but worried they'll end up left in my socks, lol

Are minx good for active sports, trainers and sock?

I have some minx toes (I'm currently wearing minx pink cheeta tips). I was wondering. I do running....do you think minx would last very long on my toes? I have some lovely 'flower' minx I'm dying to put on but worried they'll end up left in my socks, lol

Are minx good for active sports, trainers and sock?

I would think you might be 'pushing it' a bit to expect Minx to last perfectly under those conditions, but why not try it and see and then let us know!!

Ive still got my Minx on since before Christmas and i'm a bloke, i've kicked the dog several times and they haven't budged :) ......... oh and the dog still has hers on too.

One of my ladies has just returned from a month in South Africa wearing her MINX. She said she got people stopping her and admiring her toes everywhere!!!!
Another one went to a Spa in Malta whilst she was there on holiday and the lady at the Spa kept raving about her toes!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MINX!!!!

This is all fantastic and matching up with our own results too:) Can you imagine the business we're going to get when Summer rolls in????? Minx to match your sandals?????????

:)Let's talk about fingers....

They obviously don't last as well as toes, so what are your experiences, any good tips for helping with the longevity of Minx Fingers?

One of the techs in our salon who has been wearing Minx on her fingers since it was launched (even with constant use of Scrubfresh, files, enamel remover, etc.) put a gel overlay on her own nails before applying her Minx and they have lasted better and longer!!

This is all fantastic and matching up with our own results too:) Can you imagine the business we're going to get when Summer rolls in????? Minx to match your sandals?????????

:)Let's talk about fingers....

They obviously don't last as well as toes, so what are your experiences, any good tips for helping with the longevity of Minx Fingers?

One of the techs in our salon who has been wearing Minx on her fingers since it was launched (even with constant use of Scrubfresh, files, enamel remover, etc.) put a gel overlay on her own nails before applying her Minx and they have lasted better and longer!!

A wee file around the free edge from time to time keeps Minx fingers looking perfect.

Also protect your fingers when working in such a way as to cause wear and tear on the Minx. It's not as if they come OFF ... only wear a bit fuzzy on some of the free edges that are ABUSED. The design does not wear off at all.!!! Nor does the shine.

Don't pick at the Minx ... they will stay in perfect place if not touched.

Most of us are not ladies of leisure. We use our fingertips all the time BUT ... there is nothing that a little care won't do to help your Minx fingers last as long as your Minx toes.

I have been out of the business for a while but received my goodies from CND yesterday along with a catologue. I was intrigued to see "Minx" and if I had known about them before I placed my order I know they would have been included in my delivery! Haha!

The designs are so pretty and I wondered for those of you who use this product what designs seem to be the most popular? Also, it would be great if anyone could pm me some details on what people are charging for this service. I am thinking of adding it on to my next order as I think I would have lots of interest especially for the summer. x

Latest posts

Back