MINX Tease me range!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukfaye

Reaction score
Has anyone tried any of the new Tease me MINX range are they any good? Ive ordered one, but it's hard to see what they are like from the pictures!!!! How exciting!!:)

not yet but i want them i want them!!! haha i could kill the geeks that got me into minxing as now i want them all even just to look at they are so pretty hehe xx

Im sure Emma Bunton was wearing them on Dancing on ice on Sunday night, they looked fab ! x :)

Do you have pictures of the new tease range? I've had a look but couldn't find them.

They are on the SS website under new in and also on the minx pages, if that helps.

Thank you! Found them :) I like the white with silver.

We are expecting them to arrive here at the Manchester Academy on Monday, there's 10 new Minx Teaser dezigns and they look beautifull. Call to reserve if you would like to avoid the stampede!!!

Im sure Emma Bunton was wearing them on Dancing on ice on Sunday night, they looked fab ! x :)

Yes wasn't she wearing gold lightning?? I'm so excited to see the new ones should be here Monday! Woopy!! :)

Well, they arrived today at the Creative Academy Manchester, i have to say i do have a favourite, it has to be the rouge noir a fab black/red, but i also love the tease me petrol black/blue, but then i also love the Opal white!! they are like no other minx design. If i had to describe them i would say that they are almost holographic as they change colour as you move.We are putting a minx wall together as we speak, remember those old fashioned sweetie shops with the rows and rows of jars of sweets, well think rows and rows of minx treats!!!!

She was wearing silver but Jane Torville was wearing the tease me black and silver as I did them:)

They are fabulous and pictures don't do the justice! They change colour and there are many combinations. May favourites are the black/gold and black/silver. They are easy to apply and I've used them loads!

For the life of me I cannot see them. I cannot find them under new or the minx can someone provide a link please.:cry:

This is an old thread so I think there is some confusion. They are not actually new! If you go to Minx, Toes, 3rd page at the bottom, Petrol to Malachite on the 4th page x

Ta for that - thought I was losing it LOL:)

I did the Opal tease me minx (whte/silver) back in the summer guys...i`ll try and upload a pic with this thread. x

Latest posts

Back