Minx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say...I know this is probably very "chav" of me lol,
But I really like the look of the pink leapord print one :green:

My toenails are crying for them now as I type :lol:

I have to say...I know this is probably very "chav" of me lol,
But I really like the look of the pink leapord print one :green:

My toenails are crying for them now as I type :lol:

Very Katie Price, Emma!! I thought the pink leopard skin looked quite tacky at first, but I have changed my mind ... they actually look very cute on. Kelly in customer care has been sporting them for a few weeks now and they look great on her.

I think we will all surprise ourselves by liking some of the designs that we might have thought looked a bit OTT to begin with. :hug:

I absolutley LOVE the khaki coloured Minx with Skulls and flowers on them!
Im waiting to get mine until S2 have the Minx lamp aswell!! Woohooooo cant wait! And of course Im totally gutted I cant go to THE EVENT, Geeg said she'd Minx me! Ah well :cry:

Been minxed tonight by Louise - trying to attach pic's but cant do it can anybody help?

I love minx!

You can get the lamps reaonably priced from Amazon

Been minxed tonight by Louise - trying to attach pic's but cant do it can anybody help?

I love minx!

Those nails look fabulous, I am guessing you are pleased with them :hug: xx

Originally Posted by chanails
Been minxed tonight by Louise

Excellent job by Louise done on lovely nails. Couldn't be better.

where can i buy minx?! do sweetsquared do a seperate catalogue or something? x

As of yet they don't have a catalogue, but if you look on this website Products - Minx and make a note of which you would like, you can use the names to order from S2. BTW they look 100% better in the flesh so to speak than they do online.

Ring S2 to order them. 08452106060 For the moment you can view the Minx designs at Minx Nail Coverings

Make a note of which designs you are interested in and then order them from S2.

The Minxc catalogue will be out shortly and you can request one to be sent to you when you ring S2.

Does anybody know whether they are available in the sweet shop as yet or only by phone?

Does anybody know whether they are available in the sweet shop as yet or only by phone?

By phone only for the moment.

Would you say that they can offer much strength to the natural nail.Maybe for someone with weak peeling nails in a similar way that a soak off gel does.

I would say they offer a measure of protection to the nail but not strength Gillian.

So if someone had peeling nails, you could Minx them, and if you had buffed gently first to help 'seal' the peeling, Minx I think, may then help prevent them peeling further, but the 'film' used is very thin and flexible and no where near as strong as gel in structure

HTH x

Would you say that they can offer much strength to the natural nail.Maybe for someone with weak peeling nails in a similar way that a soak off gel does.

They will offer protection to the natural nail.

In fact that is part of the Minx story ... how they were first invented was because a person wanted to protect her natural nails from the work she was doing which was causing them to split and break.

I see.Well im going to have to get some. I know the silver and gold will be fab for christmas parties and will need to get in the practise beforehand.

They will offer protection to the natural nail.

In fact that is part of the Minx story ... how they were first invented was because a person wanted to protect her natural nails from the work she was doing which was causing them to split and break.

I have a client lined up for just this:)

Is it your Akzentz Options lady? Now she would be a test!

Yes it is, in the summer/autumn months she is harder on her nails than ever and she has had naked nails for 3 months now and all the peeling etc is back.

She will probably go back to Options in a month or so, but I always use her to test anything new because it is a REAL challenge:lol:

Latest posts

Back