Mobile and really need some decent storage ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, just tried mine in it and it does. Mine is quite a wide bowl too and I know you can get slimmer ones. You'll be able to store the rest of your stuff inside the pedi bowl.

That is amazing...

I'm still wondering whether I should get this one or the sahar one (sp) x

Save £30 on all beauty trolleys - beauty trolley saving- Roo savings UK

I've already got one for my nail & shellac kit and they're great but hadn't realised I'd be able to fit in my spray tan kit.

I've put some photos on and as you can see there's still further room for other bits n bobs. But in the main compartment I've got my towel,spray tan machine on it's side, barrier cream, spray tan gun, still room enough to put a couple of spare spray tan cups. In the zipped compartment on the front, I can store 3 x 1L spray tan solutions (all standing up so no spills) and then there's various other pockets so that you can store disposable knickers, hair nets and consultation cards etc.

Attachments

• roo spray tan 1.jpg
    roo spray tan 1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 1,110
  • roo spray tan 2.jpg
    roo spray tan 2.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 758
  • roo spray tan 3.jpg
    roo spray tan 3.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 684
  • roo spray tan 5.jpg
    roo spray tan 5.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 634
Last edited:
That is amazing...

I'm still wondering whether I should get this one or the sahar one (sp) x

I won't lie, the main compartment was full when the bowl was in there, but as I said you can still store stuff in the bowl and you have the pockets on the ruck sack part of the case. :D

I've just ordered my 2nd case! I needed another one for spray tan stuff as my holdall was too big and things were rattling around and tipping over which was causing things to leak. At least this way, everything is stored upright. At the price they are you can't go wrong, have a look at my photos of the spray tan stuff you can get in.

Does anyone know if you still get the 2 free beauty cases free with the Roo Elite beauty trolly?

I've got the link to the offer for £59.95 but I did want the two cases for my Gelish and they don't seem to be on - they are an extra £26 so only want to order them if they definitely don't come with the offer?

I got 3 inside mines i think i ordered in January :)
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I got 3 inside mines i think i ordered in January :)

Did you pay full price for yours Vicki or £89.95? I added the trolly to my basket but couldn't add the cases as the free gift. I cheekily added a full price trolley so the offer came up - I added the offer and then deleted the full price trolley!! ;)

Maybe I will get 5! Although I doubt it.

Did they all have the rubber dividers in them?

No i paid £59.99 but didn't have to add them when i ordered they just came inside :) one of them had the dividers one that was the exact same without the dividers and a longer one also with no dividers

I paid £59.99 for each of my cases and yeah you still get the free beauty cases, they're just packed inside the trolley.

This is the most helpful and entertaining thing I have ever read - definately ordering one but do I go with Red to match my tunic or black as goes with anything? Love the pink but will clash with tunic... Lol Seriously though was thinking of 3 tier hard case but I might have occasion to take on the train so think this looks easier to transport - I have also just brought a Ford Focus do thank you to the person who mentioned it fits upright in the boot :)

Omg I just bought one and it's amazing!!! I love it. I have fit everything in it, and more! Went for the pink one and it is lovely x

I went for plain black - it's coming on Tuesday. Can't wait! :)

This bag looks fab I have been searching for good Mobile storage think I will be getting this too ::biggrin:

I've just ordered mine with all the links from this thread. Thanks geeks!

Mine arrived today and I got two lots of the free cases so now I have six! Sadly only have three sets of the dividers for polishes so don't need them all but I love the bag it's great!

I have had loads of trollies - 2 sahra ones. They are great but when your unpacking and repacking - eventually the draws go - zips go etc. (I used mine for makeup and also for nails )

I have had the metal cases - the catch has now snapped off and its now useless - and they do catch your car.

I am hoping the Roo case lasts me a bit longer - I would say I go through a case every year with mobile. The best bag for nails was the cantoni bag - I paid a lot for it years ago but its still going strong with nail stuff in (its just not that big and its pretty heavy when fully loaded)

:biggrin:Whoo hooo! Mine came today. So pleased with it. Got freebies too.

Massive thanks to Lisa didnt realise i would fit a tanning kit in the trolley now i am starting Tanning need another trolley but the link doesnt work now:sad: but i just looked at website and found a special offer for the trolley with a beauty rucksack for a penny so excited ordered it now in my fav colour Pink:lol:.
Here is the link if anyone needs it
www.roobeauty.com/penny

Thanks so much to the OP and everyone who raved about the Roo trolley. My sister bought me one for my birthday! Am really excited about picking it up when I visit the UK next week (is it normal to get so excited about a trolley??)

I am also mobile, and I needed something for my stuff too. I actually found the perfect case at Sears. It's a Craftsman mobile toolbox. It is on wheels and has a lockable lid. It also has a tray that is removable. I have enough room for my CND lamp, OPI led lamp and another led lamp, and e-file. I put all of my Shellac and OPI Gelcolors on the tray so it stays nice a neat. I paid $50 (US) for it and it was well worth the money. It is black with Craftsman on the lid in red coloring. I just put the lid so it's facing where you can't see it.
I Own This

Craftsman | America's Most Trusted Tool Brand | Top-Selling Lawn & Garden Brand | Garage & Storage
Craftsman Sit/Stand/Tote Truck
item #00959627000
Mfr. model #59627

I ordered mine late last night using the link buddhaboo posted.

I also ordered a nail polish folder, it holds 24 bottles of polish. 'm going to use it for my Shellac. Clients will be able to see all the colours I have without me having to get every bottle out. I'll just have to unzip the folder and set it up on the table. Thought I'd share the link for all the mobile techs

Manicure folders - nail polish stands - nail varnish folder - manicure stand UK

Sam xx

Latest posts

Back