Mobile and really need some decent storage ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone use this for their spray tan kit? Or any other beauty kit for that matter? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350283125.510863.jpg

Extendable handle
2 compartments (1 small & 1 large)
Smaller bag which can be stored inside large compartment
Wheels for easy transport
Perfect for mobile use
Dimensions of small bag (approximate):
Width 31cm
Depth 18cm
Height 23cm
Dimensions of large bag (approximate):
Width 40cm
Depth 28cm
Height 42cm

It sounds like roo are very flexible. I am very tempted to get the ruck sack too........ You can never have too much storage eh........

xx

Lol i mis-read that and thought it said "i am very tempted to get in the rucksack"

I am starting up as a mobile nail tech so this is really super useful!

Does anyone use this for their spray tan kit? Or any other beauty kit for that matter?View attachment 21726

Extendable handle
Perfect for mobile use
Width 31cm
Depth 18cm
Height 23cm
Width 40cm
Depth 28cm
Height 42cm

Anyone? X

Hi All

Just had a quick question about the trolley bag - is it waterproof?:?:

I got mine for Christmas! I love love love my new roo trolley! Spent my evening packing my shellac kit into it! Funnily enough, I still didn't even have enough room! My trolley looks a little out of shape & I haven't even put my towels into it yet!! Woops! Xx

I got the backpack for Christmas. I couldn't believe how big the backpack was. I'm waiting for pro beauty to see about getting the trolley, that is if I don't spend all my money before I get to Roo. ;)

Does anyone use this for their spray tan kit? Or any other beauty kit for that matter?View attachment 21726

Extendable handle
Perfect for mobile use
Width 31cm
Depth 18cm
Height 23cm
Width 40cm
Depth 28cm
Height 42cm

I've seen this before & think it be perfect for all my nails bits! xVx

Ordered my Roo Trolley in Purple and it has just been dispatched! So excited to receive it as my tanning kit bag at the moment just doesn't cut it!

Ordered my Roo Trolley in Purple and it has just been dispatched! So excited to receive it as my tanning kit bag at the moment just doesn't cut it!

I bought my trolley last year and it can keep all my nail stuff in that and the ruck sack and I mean 'everything' :)

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

I have had a few cheaper ones but they all broke had my roo trolly and back pack at Christmas love love love them, have to say husband moaned at the price lol but then he moans most the time lol xxxx

I'm having to return my Roo Trolley as I thought it would fit my spray tanning kit in, but unfortunately my machine doesn't fit :( GUTTED!

Mine fits in OK, what spray tan machine model is yours??

Mine is the older (2009) HVLP machine think it's this one...

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDQ1WDU5Mw==/$T2eC16RHJGIE9nnWqyFCBQ%28vMELTF!~~48_79.JPG

so not sure whether the newer updated models are bigger, but I just wind the hose and cable around and sit it right in the middle of the trolley and then put all my consummables to the left and right and also make sure I detach the gun, which tucks into the the top space where the handle is.

I'm still able to fit 3 or 4 x 1 litres of solution in the front pouch.

Mine fits in OK, what spray tan machine model is yours??

Mine is the older (2009) HVLP machine think it's this one...

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDQ1WDU5Mw==/$T2eC16RHJGIE9nnWqyFCBQ%28vMELTF!~~48_79.JPG

so not sure whether the newer updated models are bigger, but I just wind the hose and cable around and sit it right in the middle of the trolley and then put all my consummables to the left and right and also make sure I detach the gun, which tucks into the the top space where the handle is.

I'm still able to fit 3 or 4 x 1 litres of solution in the front pouch.

Hello!

I have the TS50 machine. I tried it on it's side but it just seemed too big. It fits in height, but width it isn't flush with the bag and hangs over if that makes sense? So wouldn't be able to fit anything in the pockets on the other side! :(

Just seen this thread !

That trolley looks FANtastic! Everything you need in one. I'm defo making a purchase :)

does anyone use the 'monsoon' roll beauty trolley?

Hi I have a monsoon I love it !!!

Is the monsoon trolley big enough to hold cnd lamp gel polish shellac ect, manicure creams and extention leads, any one have any pictures of theirs they could post?xxx

Bought this today for Gelish/polish/Shellac/gel polishes etc - holds 48 :D love it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361742181.365999.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361742181.365999.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 293
Love it, do you min me asking where you got it from?

Got it at the beauty show, I'll try and find the name of the company for u hun xxx

Latest posts

Back