Moderators hey..do we need them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been on other forums and i can honestly say this is the best by far and that is partly due to the mods. This is a proffesional site and it doesnt harm being reminded of it sometimes.

God knows there has been one occasion (cant remember if there has been more :green:) when i have wanted to rant and rave, but due to the fact that this site isnt like that it makes me engage my brain (for once) and reply in an intelligent and articulate way ( dont read back my posts, lol).

So yes we do need mods, for the majority of us we know how to conduct ourselves :green: but sometimes there is an individual who wants to play silly b*gg**s and cause havoc.

Also this a good time to say thanx to all the mods who have corrected my spelling mispakes :Look_left lol. And worded my thread title properly. Thanx again xxx:hug::hug:

I never knew we could close our thread's......i thought that was just for the mod's or premium geeks?????....see ...with this site i learn something new everyday :green:
I quite often close my own threads - I even bore myself sometimes:green:
When you post on to your own thread.......scroll down before submitting the message and there is a little box you can tick to close after posting.
I'm sure everybody can do it:lol:

ROFL!!!! at the title of this thread!

The only reason anyone could possibly think mods arent needed is because they do such a fantastic job, most of the time youre not even aware of their presence, which is just how it should be.

Big up the Mods ... and Sam!

I quite often close my own threads - I even bore myself sometimes:green:
When you post on to your own thread.......scroll down before submitting the message and there is a little box you can tick to close after posting.
I'm sure everybody can do it:lol:

Thanks for that adele....much appericated xx

The mods are fab ........
somebody has to close those pesky Ear Candling threads :)

:lol::lol::lol:

There is always another one just waiting in the wings.

:lol::lol::lol:

There is always another one just waiting in the wings.

ohhhhhhhh when can we start:hug:but please not on this thread as dont want it closing down just yet...just waiting to see how long it takes someone to voice a less than posative comment about them pesky mod's..opps seems I just have:eek::eek::eek:

ohhhhhhhh when can we start:hug:but please not on this thread as dont want it closing down just yet...just waiting to see how long it takes someone to voice a less than posative comment about them pesky mod's..opps seems I just have:eek::eek::eek:

I am not a mod.....BUT positive is spelt like mine and not yours.....:lol::lol::lol::green:

Your a brave man aren't you Collin :lol: ,Yes ,Course we need them, They're Great, great, great!!! (think thats enough crawling!) :lol:

[/color]

Much the same as it is now....hair...make up...nails...beauty....bits of this...bits of the other....

It would just be a little more messy....:wink2:

Not forgetting more talk about onions!!! :lol:

just waiting to see how long it takes someone to voice a less than positive comment about them pesky mod's..
I can help you with that one... :twisted:

Some site members will see the mod team as a total pain in the freakin azz :eek: it's true!

Why? well...
They're the ones who flout the rules constantly in one way or another.
They're the ones who think that the Geek Commandments don't include them (big mistake!).
They're the ones who think they can speak to other members like poop and get away with it (respect is something we all have to earn and learn!).
They're the ones who spam the site with advertising and don't like it when their thread/post gets deleted or edited.
They're the ones who make the mod team's job a damn site harder than it already is...
...and the list goes on and on and Ariston!

We don't like having to close threads, we don't like having to delete/edit threads/posts and we don't like having to ban members. If those members who have anything negative to say about the mod team looked at the way they conduct themselves on the site then they might change their behaviour a bit.

Feel free to test out whether you can close your own thread sweetie :wink2:

Collin lol

You must have been very bored to start this one!!

MODS :hug:
COLLIN :smack:

What are you like?

im wondering if i should get the popcorn or not... :wink2:

big up the mods xxx :D

Honestly:eek:?

Why would we even think that we may get along any better without them. They're a great bunch of and gals that work blo*dy hard for us!

We really should be using our energies to thank and support them and leave it at that.

Is it me or is it not just a wee bit insulting to even think it?

Honestly:eek:?

Why would we even think that we may get along any better without them. They're a great bunch of and gals that work blo*dy hard for us!

We really should be using our energies to thank and support them and leave it at that.

Is it me or is it not just a wee bit insulting to even think it?
With you on this one hun I can not see the need for this Thread?
We all who care about the site know why the fantastic Mods are there and what a complete disaster it would be if they weren't enough said:hug:

MODS :hug:
COLLIN :smack:

What are you like?

tst tst tst how could you think so badly of me:cry::cry:

I was only asking fellow Geeks for their opinion out of intrest:cry::cry:

Seems that everyone thus far thinks the mod's are fab and offer balanced aproach to problems they are faced with.

Phew thank goodness for that as would have had problems thinking of ideas to put to them (second part of my question)to keep them busy and active if they suddenly found themselves out of a job keeping us lot in check:lol::lol::lol:

Come on Geeks there must be something that bugs you...even a tiny tiny little thing ..like are they to tall,short,blond,sexy etc etc :lol::lol::lol:

Oh come on gals, HE'S A GUY... what do you expect???

I know...why dont we start a 'Do we really need MEN' thread, I mean...how much better would this place (Earth!) be without them???

LMAO

(Sorry Sam, you're excluded obviously lol)

Last edited:
Oh come on gals, HE'S A GUY... what do you expect???

I know...why dont we start a 'Do we really need MEN' thread, I mean...how much better would this place (Earth!) be without them???

LMAO
:lol:pmsl

Come on Geeks there must be something that bugs you...even a tiny tiny little thing ..like are they to tall,short,blond,sexy etc etc :lol::lol::lol:

Come to think of it.....yes something does bug me.....only a tiny tiny bit.....
:lol::lol::lol::lol: YOU :lol::lol::lol::lol: !!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back