More ways to promote your business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I must have missed something, what book is this you guys talk of?!

Thanks

Hey Hun, go back a few pages and you'll see a link for a free marketing book xxx

Hey Hun, go back a few pages and you'll see a link for a free marketing book xxx

Thanks Hun,

Still unable to find it through out the very helpful 19 pages! Ill keep searching unless anyone can link it through to me??

:)

I nipped in to the new jewellary shop around the corner and asked if we could do a night together were he sells his jewellary and i do a beauty treatment, im also doing a fashion show with a local womans clothes shop, doing the tanning, lashes and nails.
Hope this helps anyone else xx

Just marking to find at later date :)

Thanks Hun,

Still unable to find it through out the very helpful 19 pages! Ill keep searching unless anyone can link it through to me??

:)

Sorry only just saw this... X

I nipped in to the new jewellary shop around the corner and asked if we could do a night together were he sells his jewellary and i do a beauty treatment, im also doing a fashion show with a local womans clothes shop, doing the tanning, lashes and nails.
Hope this helps anyone else xx

Hi.
Do you charge for the tanning, nails, etc?

Thanks Guys, ive just requested my free copy too.

I've prepared a mail shot to go out to all my clients on my database and enclosed my price list and business card. Getting stamps and posting tomorrow so everyone will get them by Tuesday/Weds latest. Hoping to get some calls from that.

Not had a single reply from adult clubs and golf clubs... Must be the area.

Advertised on all the free places mentioned on here and still nothing yet. Just 1 through google and 2 through freeindex.

Will see what my mailshot brings.

Got a ladieswholatte meet in 2 weeks so looking forward to that.

Just gotta stay focused and not give up x

This is a great thread. Thanks for sharing everyone x

Just thought I'd bump this up being the new year and all :biggrin:

Just writing so I can read with out having to find x

Got lots of these things to be getting on with I'll let you all no what works best for me ;)

hi i did an open day in november i did demos, i had hairdresser to give advice and to cut hair, a lady selling clothes and another selling handmade jewerly and decorative flower icing classes. the raffle raised money for cancer with a lady giving advice and special bras.

so i covered all areas so something for everyone. so generated custom for all of us and enticed people that may not have come if it was just treatments.

but i need some ideas now. i have a 1/2 hour talk at a ladies luncheon but not sure which way to play it.
i dont want to just preach my buisness but maybe push the well-being angle.

so any ideas would be great and maybe it might get some other ideas rolling.

xx

Sent from my GT-S5660 using SalonGeek

Not had a single reply from adult clubs and golf clubs... Must be the area.

Advertised on all the free places mentioned on here and still nothing yet. Just 1 through google and 2 through freeindex.

Will see what my mailshot brings.

Got a ladieswholatte meet in 2 weeks so looking forward to that.

Just gotta stay focused and not give up x

Same here!

Contacted every and any golf club (there is plenty of them where i live) and lap dance clubs in my area and heard nothing....

But we shall not give up! :)

Thanks every one xx

Marking to read later :) xx

Latest posts

Back