More ways to promote your business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for making such a great thread! I've been thinking about buying a roller banner to take to events with me so that I stand out, does anyone already have one and can recommend a good company to use ? x

I've just ordered some stuff from Vista Print I think they do banners.

I haven't read the thread too long! But groupon , magnetic signs on your car, leaflets in chippys and small ad in the local paper £4 a week for linage works well for me. X

For roller banners be wary of cheap ones! The vinyl can curl at the sides so doesn't stand flat.

I'm away this morning, but when home will find details of the company I use excellent value ... I think it's Print Designs. But will check invoices and post link later.

I've designed several pop-up banners for people, most of which have been printed here Grasshopper Roller Banner

Had good reports on the print.

But, I also bumped into http://www.bannerpenguin.com/ on this very forum, who I'm having a few discussions with at the moment :)

I've designed several pop-up banners for people, most of which have been printed here Grasshopper Roller Banner

Had good reports on the print.

But, I also bumped into Banner Penguin on this very forum, who I'm having a few discussions with at the moment :)

Thanks Carl,

Indeed we do banners, leaflets, roller banner and many many more bits and bobs! we offer members on here discounts and clients of Carl discounts so please get in touch with us :)

Another little thing I made business cards on vista print but edited them into little 10% off on the first visit with all my details on so I can just hand them out or give them to local hairdressers to give to their clients etc.

I am seriously loving this thread! Some fab ideas.
Think I may need to spend an afternoon in front of the computer with a coffee and try as many as I can.
Noticed a couple of you said you're in Kingsclere?! Small world, my cousins own bloom2 if you know it.
Thanks for the ideas girls!

Vicky or Steph?! We LOVE Bloom2!
In fact I have to send my humsbums down there this very morning to get flowers for my friend's 50th tonight!

:)

Vicky and Steph are sisters, both my cousins. Their dad is my grandads brother (if that makes sense) lol x

Bump x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Tagged for future reading thanks great thread x

I've just made enquires about renting a stall at 2 music festivals in my area (feeling nervous). I'm thinking quick Vinylux manicures and quick and funky nail art using konad.

And I've bought another 2 domain names.

I've been approach by a new women's networking group and I'm meeting with the lady tomorrow.

I'm not sure to go to the first meeting or not - I have no idea what to expect and I'm not an overly confident person in those situations.

This thread is amazing, i have written so many notes. Think i need a whole day to put my business on all these sites etc.

For people who have recently qualified, or have just trained in a new treatment or cross-trained to a new brand or system, one thing that might help is posting on Salon Guinea Pig - https://www.salonguineapig.co.uk/

When someone adds a post for treatments they need models for on the website (which is totally free for you to do - and you don't have to offer free treatments either - it's fine to charge a discounted rate for treatments too), we would then send out an email to everyone in your area who has signed up and expressed an interest in being a model for the treatments you are offering.

This might also be good for people who want to find a wider audience for their special offers, but don't want to use "daily deal" websites, where they would have to pay a cut to the "daily deal" website for every treatment that they do. You would also be welcome to post on Salon Guinea Pig (totally free of charge to you), and we would also email everyone in your area interested in the treatments you are offering.

With the website recently being mentioned on Channel 4, there are now over 14,000 members on the site across the whole of the UK - so you would almost certainly be able to find people in your area who are interested in the treatments you are offering on there.

Latest posts

Back