Mrs Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very confused by this thread, and have no idea what is going on. I will have a look at other threads to try and understand (I haven't been reading/posting as much as usual, too busy these days)

BUT

I will say that whatever it is that you (Mrs Geek) and your family are going through, I SINCERELY hope that it is sorted soon.

I know that the 'geek' family (meaning The Geek, Mrs Geek & Geeg) have been nothing but kind and generous to me in allowing me to be a member of this site, supportive of me in many ways, AND beneficial to me in my business and personal life by the existance of this site having such a positive impact on said business and personal life.
I have nothing but the utmost respect for your family, and deepest appreciation for who you are and what you give to us geeks.

I will light a candle for you all.
All the best and giant :hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug:'s for you all.

Thank you all for the lovely words (especially as I know many haven't met me and many reading this probably want to stab me with knives for the disruption:smack:).

Gosh I would hope not!:eek: I doubt that there is one single person on this site who thinks that you or Sam are at all responsible for whats happening at the moment.:hug:

I hope it all works out for you all soon, and that you are coping with the worry and stress of whatever is happening. My thoughts are with you both and Gigi and Simon also. xxx :hug:

:hug::hug::hug: xx

I am very confused by this thread, and have no idea what is going on. I will have a look at other threads to try and understand (I haven't been reading/posting as much as usual, too busy these days)

BUT

I will say that whatever it is that you (Mrs Geek) and your family are going through, I SINCERELY hope that it is sorted soon.

I know that the 'geek' family (meaning The Geek, Mrs Geek & Geeg) have been nothing but kind and generous to me in allowing me to be a member of this site, supportive of me in many ways, AND beneficial to me in my business and personal life by the existance of this site having such a positive impact on said business and personal life.
I have nothing but the utmost respect for your family, and deepest appreciation for who you are and what you give to us geeks.

I will light a candle for you all.
All the best and giant :hug::hug::hug::hug:

You said it perfectly Victoria, I've not been around lately so had to read back over lots of topics to find out whats happened. :hug::hug::hug: to Sam and Samantha, such a strong team they will be out of the other side of this in no time x

hey...remember the amount of threads on here from people saying how brilliant designer nails/Hyperion group was...the service...the products....etc...i do..and when it was good ..it was THE BEST...and we are all praying it will be again.

and the threads where people had stuff nicked from cars i think it was..(sorry cant remember the exact details) but i do remember that person saying how they weren't even creative and yet Samantha had arranged for some stuff to be sent to them....and how donation requests crop up on here that they have helped out on.

Despite whats going on business wise...these are good people..the sort who go out of there way to help and the sort who ask for nothing in return.

For me and others who have asked why we haven't been told anything....i guess i/we never realised about the legal side of it all.

Best wishes to you all xxx :hug:

Many of you who have met me or know me know that I can TALK - I mean seriously - you can't shut me up! :rolleyes:

It has been the hardest thing in my life to come on here day after day, to look at what our loyal CND buyers are going through and TO NOT BE ABLE TO SAY ANYTHING. I hate and am sickened by the fact.

But I know in my heart of hearts that by the beginning of next week - we will be able to SAY SOMETHING.

Thank you all for the lovely words (especially as I know many haven't met me and many reading this probably want to stab me with knives for the disruption:smack:).

I can only hope and pray and surround myself with as much positive energy as possible that we come through and out the otherside of this nightmare that has affected so many.

I humbly appreciate any 'kindnesses' right now - they couldn't come at a better time.

With Love and gratitude
Samantha :hug:

Only if they are really sharp:green: but you seriously can't think that can you - I do hope not:hug:

i've met mr and mrs geek briefly on a few occasions, and from what i know of them THEY ARE NICE PEOPLE and although i'm no longer a cnd user i do hope that this situation has a satisfactory resolution for all concerned.

:hug:

Just thought id say a little something instead of sitting and reading although everyone else has already summed things up and I think we are all offering you are best and total support :hug: :hug: My thoughts are with you.

I would like to add a little something :)

I think there are so many people affected by all this but we are forgetting how it must be for those directly involved.

A lot has been said about this, and yes, it is frustrating and concerning, but I think it is about time we returned all the kindness and help that everyone has been given from Sam and Samantha.

Simply being patient and considerate of what they must be feeling and going through at this difficult time.

I bet it must be very hard as Mrs Geek said, not to be able to say anything to shed any light on this.

I have never personally met either Mr or Mrs Geek but from what I have seen, they are very genuine and thoughtful people and this must be an extremely trying time for them.

We are all sending positive thoughts your way and hoping all is well soon :)

Thinking of you all, and hoping there is a positive outcome very soon.
:hug::hug:

xxxx

From the bottom of my heart I can not thank you ALL enough for the kind words of support and genuine warmth you have all shown.

Time is running out and things are moving along. When I know, you will all know and my fingers probably won't be able to type fast enough.

My Love to You all - thank you :hug:

what a refreshing change to log on late and see something positive.
not that i dont understand that people are upset, frustrated etc, but the trouble is..
i have always seen the group of people that started off as designer nails and then become the hyperion group- as family.
i travel to the u.s sometimes for global conferences with CND and i always feel the same there.
jan arnold is the original matriach of the creative brand, and geeg took those riens and spread them through the uk.
i have been part of that ethos for nearly 20 yrs now.
samantha and samuel took those reins from geeg when she retired (retired, ha ha!)
im sure that if you have had the priviledge to b part of that family,in whatever small way, u will b feeling more for the bigger picture than the short term inconvenience that this current situation has caused a lot of us.

i hope this doesnt come across as condesending, as previous posts have been misread.
i havent posted untill now as i didnt have too much to say that hadnt been said already, but i just want to try to explain to those geeks that havent had the priviledge to be involved with this brand or company on a closer level, that this is to me, & people like me that my family is under attack.
i have re-read this, and it may sound wet or over the top, but it is genuinely how i feel.
i also understand that most people wont have been involved as closely as i have with the people involved, therefore, will not know where im coming from.
but, for those who know me, im not known for my gushing emotional ranting posts:eek:
essay length, yes!

this thread seemed the right time to voice my opinion.

as for "what to do", i havent survived 20 yrs of owning a salon to let a temporary delay in stock availability to get to me.
there have always been ways to get round things, and im sure if you do a fantastic job of your treatments, and have to make a few substitutions for a short while, u clients will only be worried if you are.
then, i have always been an optimist, i suppose not everybody is or can b.

lets keep up the positive vibe xxx
ERRRRRMMMMMM Liza.... now some of us know you remember ... """"SOFT HEARTED""" still love ya like a fat kid loves cakes LOL XXX But yah im with you all on this 1 .. xxx take care n best wishes xxx emily xx

I think that you know we all feel for you, what ever it is you are going through at the moment, and just as we have businesses that earn us a living so do you.

What happens to our businesses affects our families and we appreciate that what happens to your business affects your family too. Nobody would ever wish any ill against anybody when things get tough. (no matter how much we all may rant and rave at times).

We will all survive this and we will no doubt become better people because of it too. Part of lifes test I suppose.

x x x

From the bottom of my heart I can not thank you ALL enough for the kind words of support and genuine warmth you have all shown.

Time is running out and things are moving along. When I know, you will all know and my fingers probably won't be able to type fast enough.

My Love to You all - thank you :hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kindness is something that is given to someone but can also be returned :)

I would just like to add when I first used the site and was a struggling nail tech one person helped me one hell of a lot in lots of kind ways, This person is one of the nicest people I have ever met ;)

I would like to add a little something :)

I think there are so many people affected by all this but we are forgetting how it must be for those directly involved.

A lot has been said about this, and yes, it is frustrating and conerning, but I think it is about time we returned all the kindness and help that everyone has been given from Sam and Samantha.

Simply being patient and considerate of what they must be feeling and going through at this difficult time.

I bet it must be very hard as Mrs Geek said, not to be able to say anything to shed any light on this.

I have never personally met either Mr or Mrs Geek but from what I have seem, they are very genuine and thoughtful people and this must be an extremely trying time for them.

We are all sending positive thoughts your way and hoping all is well soon :)

Thinking of you all, and hoping there is a positive outcome very soon.
:hug::hug:

xxxx

Yes indeed, there are MANY OTHER PEOPLE and their families too that have been involved and its nice to see some of you sending your regrds to them aswell!

thanks very much

Latest posts

Back