My 5yr old has a solo performance!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
Ok, yes, I'm being a braggart about my girl.
BUT HEY? what mother wouldn't? LOL

My daughter attends preschool 3 mornings a week.
There are 2 classes. One for 3yr olds, one for the 4's.
(she 'just' turned 5 end of oct, so missed cut-off date for kindy).

Anywayyyy, they are doing a christmas concert for parents and family.
Don't know if some of you remember me saying.. but my daugther NEVER shuts up. Worse than her mum, if you can believe it.
And she's ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLWAYS singing. I'm constantly after her "Mereena! not at the dinner table" "Mereena, give momma a break" etc LOL

Anyway... since she does it so much... I guess the teacher decided to give her a solo.

She is the ONLY CHILD of the 2 classes with a solo at the concert!!
She's singing "Santa's coming to town"
The others are in minimum groups of 4.
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD!!!

Can't wait to get it on video!!!!!

So yup, listen to this proud momma crow with pride, hahaha

And beware, her concert is on this sat night, so YES I will be here, bragging again about my beast who never hushes up
hahaha

A proud mummy moment... I can imagine you filling up when you're at the concert!!!

:Love:

What's even COOLER
I'm the one videotaping the event and snapping pics so that the preschool can sell vids to parents on dvd to raise funds for the school (I can burn the dvd's) ..
Anyway..... I get to be right up front and center with my two cameras on tripods..... and the teacher will be telling everyone to keep their butts behind me because of what I'm doing hahahah so I'll get alllllllll the best views :D :twisted:

What's even COOLER
I'm the one videotaping the event and snapping pics so that the preschool can sell vids to parents on dvd to raise funds for the school (I can burn the dvd's) ..
Anyway..... I get to be right up front and center with my two cameras on tripods..... and the teacher will be telling everyone to keep their butts behind me because of what I'm doing hahahah so I'll get alllllllll the best views :D :twisted:

lmao

pushy mommie?

Ah - how nice.

You are going to have to find a way of uplaoding the video for us so us international geeks can se a young superstar in action! :D

oohhh bless her.. give her a big hug from happy...:hug::hug::hug:

that is just one of those mummy moments that you should be telling everyone about... i would get one of those horn things and shout it from the roof tops it makes you feel darn good dont it !

congrats to her tell her i wish her well and hope she sings them all to lapland to let santa know she deserves an extra BIG present xxxxxx

Aww bless, im not surprised your soooo proud, you will have to let us have a look when you have vidioed it :Love:

Yeah, that WOULD be cool wouldn't it? Maybe I could upload to "you tube" or something?

Hmmm now how to do it? I guess for that performance, I'll need to use my digi-cam to 'video' at the same time as I shoot vid with the vid-cam as I don't know how to edit yet from dvd...

But I'm sure that I could from the other one.. hmmmm lots of food for thought here LOL

Hmmm now how to do it? I guess for that performance, I'll need to use my digi-cam to 'video' at the same time as I shoot vid with the vid-cam as I don't know how to edit yet from dvd...

ive pm you hun with a link :Love:

Well done to your little star, you must be bursting with pride.
My youngest is 5th frostlet in his Christmas show, and if he performs to his usual standard, he'll just scowl the whole way through.:(
Can't wait to see the little star in action.

I do believe that this is one of the moments when parents are allowed to be proud and shout it from the rooftops!

My eldest child (who is the total opposite to your little one and is always really quite) shocked the hell out of me last year when he came home and told me he had auditioned for the Christmas play! Well go figure he got the leading role and had 3 solos!!!!! My god he did me proud, and I was crying like a baby.

So enjoy every minute of it Honey, it will be a treasured memory to keep forever xx:hug:xx

Latest posts

Back