My first Attempt at Rockstar /Twinkle Toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexandra1984

Reaction score
Hi Girls, ... This is my first attempt, Not sure i have done correctly but i think they look quite nice? :)
I did a builder clear layer and cured, Then i applied a layer of clear and applied polyester glitter by gently tapping out of the lid, cured that. Then applied another layer of clear. Neatened and tidyied up on edges( used nsi cleanse in between cures) and applied a lovelky coat of glaze and go

PLEASE ADVISE ME ON HOW I CAN DO BETTER XX

they look very sparkly,well done
the one thing i did notice is that it looks as though you didnt a a small margin at the cuticle area and the sides.
whe i do mine i dont like to sprinkle as for me personally it makes to much mess.
after applying the bonder layer of gel and curing i then dip my brush into finish clear then into the glitter and apply to the nail.i find this way alot easier and i have alot more control over the glitter

Same as above re no gap being left and glitter, I have a seperate brush for glitter, much easier to get the glitter were you want it and less mess ! On he 4th toe it looks like it has been overlapped by the 3rd? use a toe seperator or a piece of couch roll in between toes.

Cant beat a bit of glitter on the toes ! x

Hiya......love the colours!
Try pre-mixing your glitter with the gel on the back of a form or similar, much less mess and easier application. hth

Wll thank you very much ladies, I have taken all your comments on board and i will be attempting them again. My original try was after watching NSI Nail angels video the lady in there does it fantastically ! As soon as i have tried with the brush i will post pics again, Thank you again for taking the time to look and comment . i do appreciate it xx
:)

Latest posts

Back