my first ezflow nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sian1979

Reaction score
i all....i have fianally been brave enough to post a pic of my nail.

I completed my CND course in August which i enjoyed loads....especially as i have never touched a nail in my life....not even my own!!! I recently decided to do an Ezflow conversion course which i completed on tuesday....feeling brave with my new kit a decided to have a play.....i only managed to do one nail unfortunatly..man problem being a 1yr old that refuses to sleep...:rolleyes:.

I know its not great....I am a trying to reform biter...so thought i'd try and extend the nail bed....its not great but thought i did ok for a 1st time.
The free edge is disco nights hat came in my kit.
....by the way it is sculpted as well.....i dont think i have forgotten anything, lol.
I would just like to know how you think i am doing so far as i am the only nail tech who works in my salon so have no one else to go by.
Thank you.

Attachments

• 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 304
  • 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 231
  • 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 301
Sian you are doing great babes :hug: Thanks for sharing xx

Sian :hug:

Well done you...I love your little thumb xxxxxxxxx

Sian, see its not that bad !!! lol :hug:I think that it looks good hun, especially when you only did your conversion a couple of days ago.:)
Haze x

Well done Sian, it looks great. :hug:
I think, if that's your first Ezflow one, you are on the right tracks hun.

I bet your biter model is chuffed too. xx

Well done for the nail Sian and for being brave to post it. XXX

Well done you x

Thats nice Sian, well done! :hug:

Well done, Sian. It's lovely. :) x

Well done Sian, so glad you posted you piccies xxx

well done you xx

thank you everyone for your lovely comments......my problem is i convince myself i am no good....that way if anyone else tells me the same then i wont be disappointed....silly i know but thats just me.:rolleyes::).
bev...the biter model was me, lol.
xx

I think they are great

good job

Sian I liked the clear tip; your apex is in the wrong place and way too heavy in zone 2& 3. A little wobbly across the thumb. I thought I would be constructive so I hope you don't mind. You did post in the nail critique section :hug:

Sian I liked the clear tip; your apex is in the wrong place and way too heavy in zone 2& 3. A little wobbly across the thumb. I thought I would be constructive so I hope you don't mind. You did post in the nail critique section :hug:
thats fine, i really dont mind...thank you......thats why i posted it here, so i could get some ideas on where i can improve.:hug::hug:
xx

Can you please tell me what courses you have done and with what products as i'm currently doing a gel course at college (i normally work in acrylic), and we are not getting anyway near the results your getting so i'm thinking of doing another course somewhere else.

Thanks

Thats really, good well done. I did my ezflow conversion two weeks ago, i havent put my brush down since. I love ezyflow so nice to work with!

i think you have done a gr8 job for your 1st nail, give yourself a pat on the back..
i'm itching to do my conversion now...end of march with sam, ezflow.... can't wait.:hug:

Latest posts

Back