My mom just passed away.................

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im sooo sorry to hear that, its a lovely picture of your parents, making sure your mum looked her best must have been so hard for you xxx

I am so sorry to hear your sad news, my thoughts and prays are with you and your family as this sad time

So sorry to hear of youre loss.
Having lost my mum, uncle & father inlaw within a 3 week period of each other 2 yrs ago i can fully understand the emotions you must be feeling right now.
Please believe me when i say it does become easier..the anger subsides and is replaced by a calm, you will be able to think of the good time and smile (even laugh) without the feeling and need to cry.
Focus on all the good times and remember them with joy!
Youre parents are with you every single day, you wont see them but you sure will feel them in youre heart.
Thinking of you :hug: :hug:

sorry to hear of your loss babes, they are together again now hun:hug:amb xx

I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss honey, I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now.
What a gorgeous picture of your parents. Now they are together again just like in the picture.

Big hugs to you x
:hug:

I m sorry for your loss, I am thinking of you at this sad time.:hug:

am truely sorry hun, i had a lump in my throat when i was reading that........

no words other then i am sending you hugs ((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry for your loss. Big hugs and love :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just want to say that I hope that you can get through this and you are ok. Many hugs x

I am so sorry to hear about your mum . I can't say I know how you feel because I don't. .. ..heres a hug to hopefully give you comfort :hug: :hug: .....

Love Scooby x

So sorry to hear about your loss, i lost my gran (who was my mum in my eyes and is the one who brought me up, cared and nurtured me and mademe be who i am today) just before xmas....oct 2005.......

My thoughts are with you and your family...

Amanda:Love:

Sending you my love :Love:

This poem helped me when my dad died

Do Not Stand At My Grave and Weep

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there.I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there, I did not die.

My heart goes out to you. God bless their souls. xxxxxxx

My Heart goes out to you! You did a beautiful thing by doing her nails that is what she would have wanted, she would have been proud of you for doing that for her. Take care ALi xx

Lellipop said:
Sending you my love :Love:

This poem helped me when my dad died

Do Not Stand At My Grave and Weep

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there.I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there, I did not die.
Lellipop I am sorry for your loss aswell, It is a comforting thought to read your poem and I believe we are everlasting and immortal ali XXX

I am crying reading this, my heart goes out to you and my thoughts are with you.

Luv 'n' hugs
Christi
x

I am truely sorry to hear of your loss. Like others I can not even begin to imagine what you must be going through losing your mom.My heart goes out to you and your family!! I know no words can ease this pain so I wont even try other than to say as long as we keep the love and memories alive and safely tucked away in our hearts then they are always with us guiding us along.

my deepest sympathy and very best regards,
sprklngsaphire

Oh gosh. I'm so sorry. With all due respect, I have to add what a striking couple your parents are. I just had to smile at the picture. Your father is so distinguished looking and your mother so cute with her twinkly eyes and such a big warm smile! She looks like a mischievious little pixie! I'm in awe of you for tending to her needs after she passed. *big hugs*

I think Pips said it best:

"Youre parents are with you every single day, you wont see them but you sure will feel them in youre heart.
Thinking of you."

there is not much one can say. I am truly sorry for your lost.

Thinking of you and your family at this sad time take care.x:hug: :hug:

Latest posts

Back