My mom just passed away.................

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hear of your loss, sending lots of love your way :Love: xxx

i am so sorry for the loss of your mum.
sending lots of thoughts and prayers to you x:hug:

I have just signed up today and Iam sorry to here of your loss, it is very sad. take care of you.

what a lovely picture...together forever now...love and hugs to you xxx

Oh hunny, I can't even imagine how you're feeling, and can't tell you how I feel for you.

My love and thoughts are with you and the rest of your family.:hug:

I'm so sorry hun, I don't know what else to say. My thoughts are with you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry t hear about your loss, at least they are together now.

:Love:

Sending you my best wishes......and well done for making sure sure mum looked her best right till the end, it must have been hard to do that, you are very brave. :hug:

wondernail said:
Sending you my best wishes......and well done for making sure sure mum looked her best right till the end, it must have been hard to do that, you are very brave. :hug:
I agree with you whole heartedly Angela, I found it hard enough to find the right clothes for my dad when he died - but I forgot to bring his shoes and I felt terrible - he was cremated without them:cry:

LOTS & LOTS of :Love: :hug: :Kissing::Love:to you and your family sweetie - try and remember each day a happy thought about your parents and it will help you through your grief Debbie xxx

Oh sweetie i'm so sorry to hear about your Mum, i too have lost my Mum & never a day goes by when i don't think about her & miss her terribly.

It's so hard for you just now but i know it will get better for you as time goes by.

I send you a :hug: hug & a prayer for you & your family at this sad time.

XXXXXXXXXX

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss,

My thoughts are with you at this sad time

Remember all the good times darlin!!!

Take care

xxxxxxxx

I am sorry for your loss, we are here if you need us, my thoughts are with you.:hug:

Its so hard for us who are left behind, even though we know we'll be together again one day its the thought of not seeing them or picking up the phone and hearing their voices that gets us down, but they are together again, as they should be, and I firmly belive that when you need them you will know they are close by. cry for them, greave for them and then smile over all the shared moments you've had with them. They are not gone, just moved on:hug:

Hello Im so sorry 2 hear of your loss My thoughts are with you and your family :hug:

You must be heartbroken loosing both beloved parents so close to each other. Take comfort in that they are together now. My thoughts and prayers are with you .. :hug:

Thoughts and prayers are with you ... so sorry for your loss.

Im so sorry you lost your mum & dad so close together - at least you know they are together again now
What a lovely piccy, your mum is beautiful - she has an amazing smile.
Take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My love and hugs to you at such a sad time in your life.

Im so sorry about your mom and dad theres nothing anyone can really say to you only that we care and that we are thinking of you at this sad time .

take care
Ruby
XX

Latest posts

Back