My Nan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
Hello All,
Just had a phone call Nan died 20 mins ago I just knew this fall she had in May would finish her life.

Monday I had phoned the cottage hospital I just wanted to leave a message to her but they took the phone to her and she talked to me asking how the kids were and sent me lots of love funny I knew this was the last time I would talk to her.

My Nan meant so much to me her Daughetr my Mum does at the young age of 26 years leaving me and my sister. My Dad bought us up and remarried but my Nan has always kept my Mum who died alive if you know what I mean I feel I have lost them both now maybe sounds silly.

She was going to be 93 years of age in October so she has had a good long life, she lost her daughter who was 26, hubby who was 56, son who was 56, all her siblings have passed away so maybe now she will meet up with all of them again what a lovely thought.

Caz xxx

Oh god!

I am so so so sorry to hear your news!

If you need anything or anyone to talk to i'm here for you!

Thinking of you and your family at this heartbraking time!

So sorry to hear about your loss hun!!

Sending lots of love to you and your family!!!

What sad news.........you have my sympathy......
and yes that is a lovely thought that she is now with all the loved ones that went before her...........I think that will help you get through this sad time.

Sorry to hear about your Nan.
Thinking of you and your family.

Sending you lots of love & hugs at this sad time for you & your family xxx

So sorry to hear that your nan has pased away babe.
She isnt gone she will always live in your memories and in your heart the same as your mum, things like this never change they just get stronger.

Big hugs to you and all the family

Lucia
x

So sorry to hear your sad news - thinking of you

Thought you might like this little saying XXX

God saw you were getting tired

and a cure was not to be,

so he put his arms around you

and whispered "Come to me...".

With tearful eyes we watched

and saw you pass away.

Although we love you dearly,

we couldn't make you stay.

A golden heart stopped beating,

hard working hands at rest.

God broke our hearts to prove to us,

He only takes the best.

So sorry to hear of your sad loss.

Thoughts are with you hun.

Amb x

Sorry to hear about your Nan Caz. I am thinking of you and your family in my prayers.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Death is always a difficult thing whether the person is young or old
Your nan seemed like a lovely person and I'm sure she left a legacy behind her reflect on those things when you miss her and i'm sure it will bring comfort to your heart

my sincerest condolances

Cheminexxxxxxxxx

My thought's are with you all at this sad time.

what a loverly thought, to be reunited with her brothers and sisters! You mum may take comfort in that thought.

I am sure you all have pleanty of happy memories.

Sympathys go out to all your family, i will be thinking about you all.

luv christi
xxxxxxx

So sorry to hear of your loss Caz, my heart goes out to you and your family at this heart wrenching time.
You are in my thoughts - love Kx

It's hard when you lose a loved one, you have my most sincere condolances. Regards
Sheryl

So sorry to hear your news.

Best wishes for you at this time Xxx

Sending you a big hug mate :hug:

Lots of love
Trin
xx

I am so sorry to hear of you loss, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Aw, honey

I don't know what you're going through and I'm not going to pretend that I do, but I wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you and if you ever need to talk, I'm here.

Lx

Caz, I'm so sorry to hear this and send all my love and prayers to you and the family.

Paola
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back