My salon pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paula1973

Reaction score
Hi all, i finally remembered to bring my camera home and here are some of the pics of my new salon, we have been open now for 3 weeks. Love Paula xx P.s. the room at the back is the beauty room

Gorgeous Paula, well done hun xxx

It looks lovely - fingers cross for lots of customers for you

Trin
xx

Absoluty the muts nuts babe............. now where have you stashed those fab winning trophys ...... wohooooooooooooooooooooo Paula Paula Paula!!!!!(wobbly chair syndrome coming on).....(this is yelled whilest standing on a chair)

Looks lovely, very professional. Good luck with it!

Aww PPP it looks FAB.......you will be enormously successful Im sure.....you have such talent and wonderfullness you really deserve it.

Well done babe
CB xx

Your salon is absoulutly (spelling) gourgous babe

I so want it lol

how long has it taken to pull together

i bet it cost a few pennies though

it looks fab, well done im sure it will be full of clients

Oh looks the biz :cool: Keep us updated xxxxxx

kitten i can't beleive you are moving after you have just finished your nails room

i bet your gutted arn't ya babe xxxx

kittenclaws said:
it looks fab, well done im sure it will be full of clients

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Absoluty the muts nuts babe............. now where have you stashed those fab winning trophys ...... wohooooooooooooooooooooo Paula Paula Paula!!!!!(wobbly chair syndrome coming on).....(this is yelled whilest standing on a chair)
he he! They are on one of the shelves, that one that looked like a big glass has come in very handy for putting my mini solar oils in lol!! Standing on chairs, who moi??? lol, lots of that to come in september i hope lol
Love paula xx

What a beautiful salon I wish you loads of luckxxx

OMG how gorgeous is that!!!!! Fantastic hun, very well done, wish you all the best and many happy clients!!!!

xxxxx

Looks stunning! I love the colour scheme. Hope you will be really successful xx

Looks lovely, well done and goodluck for the future!

Congrats Paula!

It looks really lovely. Congratulations and all the best for the future :)

Georgeous hon!!!

Whree is your fab furniture from?

Good luck although i dont think you will need it!!!

It's really lovely Paula, all the best to you xxxx

It looks fab.

Donna

Latest posts

Back