My website... what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anca14

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have just made some changes to my web-site and hopefully now it's looking better.
It would be so much appreciated if you would have a look and tell me what you honestly think and if you recommend I change anything.
Thanks,
Anca

hi there

had a look around and the main thing i would suggest to make your front page as un cluttered as possible is to maybe think about your opening hours, instead of listing each day i would change it to mon-fri 10 till 8.

its very nice, did you do it?

tigi

It's lovely but a bit too much text.. I'd like to see some more pictures.. it would make the salon so much more inviting.. hope you don't mind me saying that:hug:

also if you have some nice comments from satisfied clients, then why not scatter them around your front page? People do like to see them and they are worthe their weight in gold.

tigi

I like it but agree about the opening times and a few more pics would be good. testimonials are also a great idea!! Well Done xx

Hiya - lots of nice information in there well done.

If I was to guess what the site was promoting without looking at the words I wouldnt say nails or beauty. I just feel that it needs to look a little more "pampering' if that makes sense. May be also have your salon name as a logo instead of just typed words.

I agree that the salon opening times doesnt need to be where it is so adds to the cluttered look when it doesnt need to.

Last edited:
In the photo album the links are not there for hen & pamer party.

Hi,
Looks really good...well done if you did it yourself!!

Could do with more pictures and less text :)

Latest posts

Back