Myscara training was brilliant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Yes you can apply to natural lash or with lash extensions. Patch test is required. Takes 20 - 30 min to apply xx

thanks for clarifying - this is one treatment im going to pop on my list :)

Do you have any before and after pics? I'm still unsure what this is??? X

If you go on the Myscara Facebook page there are loads of pictures now

is the myscara training available in the northwest?

Is there anyone offering training in dorset yet??? xXx

i'm trying to get excited. really really trying. but it's not happening :\ i really will have to try this for myself i think, but i'm scared because some of the pics i've seen look absolutely terrible like the lashes look thick and clumped and on the pics on the facebook site mentioned one girl looks like she's got about 10 lashes :\ i'm assuming it's because it's the first time of doing it but if i did go to a salon and they gave me 10 lashes would i be able to reverse the procedure or remove whatever was put on my lashes? or is it just a case of sucking it up for a couple of weeks? :\ x

Yes, but will they?

Maybe, maybe not! I know they're obviously very busy, but it's quite hard trying to get hold of anyone.....hopefully worth the wait though!

Hi,

I cover training in Wales and areas across the bridge/borders so PM me if you think I can help. I promise I will repond :)

Re pics. Everybody wears their mascara in different ways, some like a natural look, some like the thicker, seperated look. The beauty of MYscara is that your client can show you how they like to wear theirs and you can replicate depending on how many coats you apply etc. :green:

You can also have a natural, lighter look for the day and bump it up in the eves with water based mascara then, as long as you use a non oil based remover, the MYscara will stay on underneath.

Last edited:
Think iv given you my email on facebook via your harmony page ;-)

I have to say after looking at the facebook photos it does look really clumpy. I spend a lot of money on expensive mascara to prevent my mascara from looking like that. Surely if you want thicker looking lashes the idea is to make it look like you have more of them rather than just a few coated really thickly? I know someone else has said you can do a less clumpy look but I can only go by the photos that I've seen.

Also I can't help but think that this would just start to feel like you'd left your make up on for days and days and days and start to feel a bit well..manky?

i'm trying to get excited. really really trying. but it's not happening :\ i really will have to try this for myself i think, but i'm scared because some of the pics i've seen look absolutely terrible like the lashes look thick and clumped and on the pics on the facebook site mentioned one girl looks like she's got about 10 lashes :\ i'm assuming it's because it's the first time of doing it but if i did go to a salon and they gave me 10 lashes would i be able to reverse the procedure or remove whatever was put on my lashes? or is it just a case of sucking it up for a couple of weeks? :\ x

I agree, from the pics ive seen on FB I haven't been that impressed.... I dont like the clumpy/thick look

They donrt have to look clumpy. Some people in pics have 5 -6 coats on. for a non thick look 1 - 2 coats is ideal and will just look like a good coat of mascara. You can also wash your lashes so you wont feel like a mank, ll xx
I agree, from the pics ive seen on FB I haven't been that impressed.... I dont like the clumpy/thick look

Hi,

I cover training in Wales and areas across the bridge/borders so PM me if you think I can help. I promise I will repond :)

Re pics. Everybody wears their mascara in different ways, some like a natural look, some like the thicker, seperated look. The beauty of MYscara is that your client can show you how they like to wear theirs and you can replicate depending on how many coats you apply etc. :green:

You can also have a natural, lighter look for the day and bump it up in the eves with traditional mascara then, as long as you use a non oil based remover, the MYscara will stay on underneath.

How long does it take to do a treatment? And is this coming to west Yorkshire in the nr future?

How long does it take to do a treatment? And is this coming to west Yorkshire in the nr future?

Hey Katmoz, Leanne here I'm the trainer and distributor for Ireland. Treatment takes roughly 30mins. first couple may take around 45 mins but we allow 30mins in our salon and its plently of time!

If anyone has any enquiries for Northern or Southern Ireland you can visit Glam Lash Ireland semi permanent eyelashes training eyelash extensions - Home or contact Leanne or Ian at [email protected] and we'll get back to you within the day.

Also I added a couple of pics to my profile on here if anyone wants to have a nose, they were just applications done by me in the salon and havent been altered or anything so you can see the amazing difference it makes. You might find your first few applications arent perfect and may look a little clumpy but thats the same with every new treatment, after one or two sets, you get a feel for the products, setting time etc once you take your time with application, you can achieve a perfect set.
But the girls were right above, some clients prefer the heavy mascara look and if thats what they ask for thats what we gotta give them! For everyone else you can create a perfect, even (clump free) mascara look :)

Hi Leanne, thanks for that. Are you getting alot of people wanting it as thick as we can get? I've got 6 booked in on Monday and thankfully almost all want a quite natural look :) xx

We have found the same it varies with our clients ! Some love full on others a natural look . You really can tailor make it.
You can use it over lash extension too and just on the bottom lashes if clients love their extensions.

I've got a couple of pics of Crybaby on my FB page if anyone wants to have a look.

My FB business page is LashesandTaches.

Latest posts

Back