Nail Art Websites.....Recomendations please?!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwinkleTips69

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I want to do something wild on my nails.....and came across this website

www.liliya.od.ua

I think she has been mentioned before on here, her designs are AMAZING...does anyone know of any other nail design websites I can have a nosey at?

I have done a search on here but I just get confused by the results!!

Thankyou!

try just doing a search on the internet as there are loads of websites heres one to get you started www.nailsmag.com

Translated version of http://www.nailclub.ru/forum/

There are loads of pictures on there, I've had that in my favourites for ages and still haven't managed to look through them all.

There are a few step by steps on there too, if you go down to "video lessons and presentations" you'll find them in there.

Last edited:
Wow that website is fab - The nails are to die for.

I love some of the nails on Young Nails Australia website then go into gallery Good Luck

Here is one for great hand painted nail art

Christie's Nails - you do have to pay for the tutorials though, but the fee is quite low and I was happy to pay it! You don't have to pay to view her work though, so if you don't need a tutorial its fantastic

just click on picture to see full size... you will find plenty of outstanding work!! TO CHANGE THE PAGE JUST USE THE BAR WITH NUMBERS 123.... AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH PAGE..
NAIL ART GALLERY

Latest posts

Back